ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest cancels Christmas parade over fears of protests against confederacy float...

People in Iowa towns fly confederate flags while many cemeteries have civil war dead union dead in our state. Yes. I can think of one town I know that has this, and some white power flags thrown in for good measure.

People in Iowa towns fly confederate flags while many cemeteries have civil war dead union dead in our state. Yes. I can think of one town I know that has this, and some white power flags thrown in for good measure.

What's a "white power flag"?

You want to burn the town of Wake Forest down?

image_handler.aspx
FYI, Wake Forest has not been in Wake Forest for over 60 years.

The Civil War never ended, it never ceased to be. It is still here in our lives. A big difference would be that today one of fifty people we know are not dead because of the war.

Still a lot of animosity and that sucks, but we have gotten better. You want to read about animosity in the United States, worse than today ? Read Bruce Catton's "The Coming Fury."

Trump absolutely disgusts me, the U.S. has never had a less respectable president. He s isecond from the bottom.

In the cellar is James Buchanan, president from 1857-1861. He saw the nation falling apart, states and politicians getting nasty at each other, and didn't do a damn thing to stop it. Look at a photo of Buchanan, he looks dignified and presidential. Maybe media back then, but he sucked. He handed Abraham Lincoln a hot mess.

Hard to decide who the bigger idiots are. The people who celebrate the confederacy or the people who protest their float. What a colossal waste of time. All of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT