ADVERTISEMENT

Walker Hayes concert

DooBi

HR Legend
Sep 18, 2006
I'm not a country fan but my wife no pics is. We went last night. I like live music of any genre and it was fun. I would call it Nu-Country. Like Nu-metal it was a lot of rap. Still pretty fun though and the wife was all turned on when we got back to the hotel. Csb

Wendy's is better than Applebee's AINEC by the way. Even the tongue-in-cheek gag in the song makes no sense. You only think Applebee's is better if you live wayyyy out in the sticks and only have access to either twice per year.

/Rant

For anyone like "I think I've heard that name?"

sorry for posting
Parmalee was the opener. I enjoyed them far more than the headliner. My goodness the people in front of us were partying. By the time Hayes came on they were all hammered and not even paying any attention to the show. Lol

Nice cliffhanger OP…

2ukFon.gif

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
It's amazing we have a thread on this board trashing Taylor Swift, and yet there are actually people in the world who would pay money to listen to a no-talent ass-clown like Walker Hayes.

Trashing Taylor Swift? That thread is more like a thread exposing old dudes as Swifties.

If this guy or Taylor Swift was playing in my neighbors yard, I would have to put on a good set of noise-cancelling headphones.

Wendy's is better than Applebee's AINEC by the way. Even the tongue-in-cheek gag in the song makes no sense. You only think Applebee's is better if you live wayyyy out in the sticks and only have access to either twice per year.

/Rant
Applebee's isn't good and I haven't been in a few years, but it's better than Wendy's. Fast food exists because you don't have to go inside and wait for your food, all of it is terrible.

Applebee's isn't good and I haven't been in a few years, but it's better than Wendy's. Fast food exists because you don't have to go inside and wait for your food, all of it is terrible.

If I was given then choice between a junior bacon cheese burger or anything on the Applebee's menu, I would go with the junior bacon.

Reactions: fredjr82

I've thought about this perhaps too much. I didn't just throw it out there. I think the instinct that something supposedly cooked to order should be better than any fast food is wrong in the case of Applebee's specifically. I would say Arby's, Wendy's, and all fast casual chains have better menus than Applebee's. Actually, it's not the Applebee's menu that's the problem. It's the ingredients and preparation.

Reactions: Moral
If I was given then choice between a junior bacon cheese burger or anything on the Applebee's menu, I would go with the junior bacon.
Would have agreed 10-15 years ago. Wendys (near me, anyway) has really gone downhill lately. Wait 15 minutes for food that is badly cooked. (if it is the correct order to begin with)

Reactions: fredjr82 and Moral
I've thought about this perhaps too much. I didn't just throw it out there. I think the instinct that something supposedly cooked to order should be better than any fast food is wrong in the case of Applebee's specifically. I would say Arby's, Wendy's, and all fast casual chains have better menus than Applebee's. Actually, it's not the Applebee's menu that's the problem. It's the ingredients and preparation.
Don’t knock Applebees ribs!

You can add boneless wings to any burger order for $1........check and mate, MF

Would have agreed 10-15 years ago. Wendys (near me, anyway) has really gone downhill lately. Wait 15 minutes for food that is badly cooked. (if it is the correct order to begin with)

I haven't been to one in over a year, and that was my experience last time. RIP in peace JBCB of old.

Wow you can add chicken nuggets to any order for a dollar?!? The fast food joints can't be happy about this encroachment.

I'm not arguing the value isn't there on paper. 3 appetizers for $20 is a buy on paper. But I think a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is better than Applebee's boneless wings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT