ADVERTISEMENT

Walking drunk in the Dirty D . . .

The guy at 19 seconds in the video gets arrested almost every day for being drunk

Reactions: Moral
True story - I once hit 2 kids with my car while they were drunkenly crossing the street in Iowa City at 2am. The police came and breathalyzed me, told me I was free to go, and hauled the kids off in an ambulance. I asked what was going to happen with the kids? They said they would likely try to sue my for their medical bills, but he thought I had more of a case suing them for damages on my car. It played out exactly how he thought through our insurance companies.

Reactions: Moral
True story - I once hit 2 kids with my car while they were drunkenly crossing the street in Iowa City at 2am. The police came and breathalyzed me, told me I was free to go, and hauled the kids off in an ambulance. I asked what was going to happen with the kids? They said they would likely try to sue my for their medical bills, but he thought I had more of a case suing them for damages on my car. It played out exactly how he thought through our insurance companies.
I smell a way to make money in college towns.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
I bet alcohol is a contributing factor in 50% of violent crimes across the board. It has to be over 80% for sex crimes.

Reactions: torbee
Recipe for catching the dead:

According to Davenport police statistics, 70% of fatal crashes involving pedestrians in 2021 involved impairment from drugs and/or alcohol on the part of either the pedestrian or a driver.

This makes a lot of sense for a place like Davenport. It is not very congested, especially at night. But there are enough people and places to get drunk near streets where cars would be driving at a relatively high speed.

I thought you folks said the drunks are in Wisconsin?
The booze flows down the Mississippi:

percentage-of-excessive-drinking-e1622235170593.jpg

Recipe for catching the dead:

According to Davenport police statistics, 70% of fatal crashes involving pedestrians in 2021 involved impairment from drugs and/or alcohol on the part of either the pedestrian or a driver.

Walking with catfish is also not recommended.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT