ADVERTISEMENT

Wanna see who is in the Portal??

This is a really cool site, thanks for sharing. Notice the NIL value listed on some. Cade McNamara is $250k, not too bad. Padilla is $62k.

Great link! Notice there is a "NIL Value" column? Interesting.

Padilla listed at $62k McNamara at $250k

Just worried we’ll see either K Johnson or Luchey. I’m expecting a Williams RB will be in there.

I stumbled upon this site. I don't know a lot about it but it shows who is in the portal. At the top you can select which position you want to look at. Seemed like a cool link to share...

LINKY
Thanks, interesting site. I thought Jack Tuttle of Indiana looked pretty good and decently mobile the few times I saw him on TV. Already a big ten guy, tall and IF he has some wheels. His overall stats are just avg but I guess you would have to watch his tape and his supporting cast.

Let's go after Maximus Gibbs as an interior OLineman from USC.

380 pounds so his mom knew what name to give him

Reactions: Hawks2405
I’m skeptical that KJ will hit the portal, we’ll see. As for Lachey, why would he hit the portal?? LaPorta was like 90% of our offense this year and when he went down, Lachey’s targets went through the roof.
I wouldn’t think Kaleb Johnson would transfer, but I can’t say the same about Keagan Johnson.

Question:

Does Spencer Petras enter the portal?

Does he just walk away from football now?

Does he wait to see what Iowa does in the portal with an incoming QB?

I wouldn’t think Kaleb Johnson would transfer, but I can’t say the same about Keagan Johnson.
I assumed the post I was responding to was about Keagan, I just got sloppy with the KJ. We’ll see if he hits the portal, I’m skeptical that he’ll leave….but this may be all the more reason for Iowa to make a move on McNamara and announce some offensive changes.

Question:

Does Spencer Petras enter the portal?

Does he just walk away from football now?

Does he wait to see what Iowa does in the portal with an incoming QB?
Well if Padilla is supposedly worth $62k in the portal. Why wouldn’t Petras come back or enter the portal. He’s gotta be worth at least $70k if he’s started ahead of him for the last 3 years. I’d easily take $70 for a year and still be a college student.

Reactions: hawkosx
Volk in the portal. Wonder if the coaches said "nothing changing" and players are rethinking their future.

Oregon is losing a bunch of players. Let’s get them! Oh wait they have speed and talent. We only do walk ons from Cedar Rapids and Bettendorf.

Lots of Texas A&M players in the portal. What a mess this sport has turned into
You are so correct. A&M was one of the first programs to go huge in NIL setting up big money for players and even recruits. I am not sure the word mess is strong enough as the amount of fraud, deceit, bribery, whatever will creep in when this much money is floating around.

• Sad
Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Volk in the portal. Wonder if the coaches said "nothing changing" and players are rethinking their future.
Don't think that fits in here (sounds like something Charlie Jones might have been thinking this past spring). With the OL playing as poorly as it has the past 2 seasons, Volk must just not be that good to have not sniffed the 2-deeps in his 3rd year on campus. He will probably be going to UNI or another FCS program; G-5 program at the highest. Of course, it wouldn't shock me if he subsequently develops into an NFL draft pick, because I have absolutely no faith in the judgement or ability to develop OL talent of our OL coach or OC.

He isn't good enough. I doubted that one when he signed. Watched him in a number of games and just didn't seem dominant enough to me. No mean streak to him. Not like Proctor at all.

Reactions: obfuscating
ADVERTISEMENT