ADVERTISEMENT

Wanted to share some good news during these times....

giphy.gif

Good deal. My son was 7 when he got diagnosed with ALL. He is a normal young adult now. Its amazing how far treatment has come. Good for your daughter (and you). I know the barrel of that gun you look down as a parent when you hear the diagnosis.

My daughter received word today that her leukemia is officially in remission. We were concerned because she had to switch up her meds due to developing a fatty liver. Her 27th birthday is tomorrow...good celebration.
Awesome! So much fantastic medical progress in this area. Happy birthday to her and many more!

Reactions: Rudolph and Moral
My daughter received word today that her leukemia is officially in remission. We were concerned because she had to switch up her meds due to developing a fatty liver. Her 27th birthday is tomorrow...good celebration.

Hallelujah!!! Fantastic. Happy for you and your family.

I can only imagine the emotions you had when the Dr. said those remission words. Good for you and your daughter!

Reactions: 86Hawkeye

Congratulations! I'm sure that was a top 5 on your best news you've ever heard.

So happy to hear this!

Awesome news, Fij.
Wifey lost her oldest brother several years ago to the leukemia. His was low grade for years, but eventually heated up.
I wish for many years of happiness and health for your daughter and family.

ADVERTISEMENT