ADVERTISEMENT

Wanting some good news...

I'm pretty sure I have not. I looked at some other threads and didn't see anything I have posted regarding Spencer and the Olympics. If I have sorry, but I don't think I have done that.

Reactions: snotknockerhawk
Looking I See You GIF by US Open
I'm pretty sure I have not. I looked at some other threads and didn't see anything I have posted regarding Spencer and the Olympics. If I have sorry, but I don't think I have done that.

What are you talking about? I don't think I posted anything controversial. But if so enlighten me, please.
Apologies, but im just tired of reading how bad Iowa is and that we need “good news”.
I am proud to be a Hawkeye fan and happy with the Hawkeye program.
There is always room for improvement and improvement is needed, the doom and gloom guys should be thankful we have TnT!

Apologies accepted. I am also a die-hard Hawkeye wrestling fan. I have been since my dad took my younger brother and me to a Hawkeye v. Iowa State meet in 1980 (blizzard and all. And no 380. 218 all the way. My mom did not like it at all. She thought it was too dangerous. It took us 2/3 hours to get home in C. R.). I have season tickets for the last 8 years and on top of all that I did my first ever Artic Plunge this year (in fact, I am still having problems with frostbite, crutches, and all). It really does break my heart to see how the Hawks have fallen. I would not in 1000 years ever believe they would ever finish in 5th place. That being said, I also love T -n - T and all the Hawk wrestlers. I am not to the point of throwing in the towel though and doubt I ever will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT