ADVERTISEMENT

Warner vs Princeton?

I've heard Berge is a descendant of some pretty decent sized dudes. I don't want to dramatize how drastic of a descent he has to make, but Berge has decided on a decent descent plan. The key is to descend slowly.

You win today’s internet. Well done sir. Well done.

Reactions: Huck
I mean come on just attack me.Imagine he saw that I posted on Bwi and thought I was a Penn St fan. He didn't look to see I post on Okie st ,Rutgers and Wisconsin I post on all the boards because I'm a wrestling fan.And I happen to know Warner struggles after losses because it happened in ikwf and ihsa but he wouldn't know that it's just easier to attack
Wait, Rutgers and Wisconsin have boards? Wrestling boards?
[URL='http://www.sherv.net/confused-emoticon-1760.html'][/URL]

Reactions: rassling
My bat signal is up. Is there a problem here?

Some dummy saying one of the baddest dudes on the planet isn’t capable of taking a loss and is being mollycoddled by his coach? Silly talk. He’s a ****ing Hawkeye and tough as nails physically and mentally. He wouldn’t have survived wrestling this long if he was fragile.

Are you even following the conversation you’re replying too? The whole psych thing was all about Warner, and you said it’s not psych. Very strange.

Ask yourself that question. Chief explained it. I backed him. It has nothing to do with quality opponents on the schedule. Yet somehow you decided I'm claiming he's hurt. No idea where you get that from.

Last edited:
Reactions: IAChief32
Way to add to the discussion .Didn't know you were Chiefs bodygaurd the least you can do is introduce yourself.You should probably start by saying I'm a keyboard tough guy with a little penis
Was Spooner being any tougher than you anonymously bashing one of our wrestlers? Iowa is in the midwest. Maybe you should go back east or west. Pick one just go

Reactions: anon_hc7hkvtk15hp5
Obviously injuries I hope there not to serious. I would not doubt Stoll is being kept out again for discipline reasons
You are normally a better poster than that. Why feed these trolls when it is obvious Sam won't be wrestling a full schedule. Tom is paid to win in March. Guys with long injury histories aren't going to go every week.

Ok back to wrestling instead of who is the tougher guy on the internet.
While Warner is not wrestling Friday he has opportunities to wrestle ranked wrestlers in the next 3 duals. Brunner #10, Mikus #5 and Weiler # 14. Then the Midlands where there are 6 ranked wrestlers. Hoping to see him against Purdue!!

Way to add to the discussion .Didn't know you were Chiefs bodygaurd the least you can do is introduce yourself.You should probably start by saying I'm a keyboard tough guy with a little penis
Where do we go to register our Penis size? I want to put mine down as extra large, which I think is irrefutable as long as no one its coming over to verify.

You are normally a better poster than that. Why feed these trolls when it is obvious Sam won't be wrestling a full schedule. Tom is paid to win in March. Guys with long injury histories aren't going to go every week.
I hear what your saying I just thought with all that went on he would want to get him going earlier. I had a little bit of a brain fart I just want to see the whole lineup in action and shut some Aholes up..

Reactions: T8KUDWN
How about he trained all summer hard for Worlds, They gave him some time off when he got back. This is a time when everyone else is getting ramped up for the season. They didn't want him to be thrown right back into the fire and are treating this time like it is his preseason. They didn't want him to get burnt out by March. St Cael had almost every one of his guys not even try for Freestyle spots this summer. The Brands valued his time training for and competing in Worlds more so than a few early season meets. Makes sense to me.
This

How about he trained all summer hard for Worlds, They gave him some time off when he got back. This is a time when everyone else is getting ramped up for the season. They didn't want him to be thrown right back into the fire and are treating this time like it is his preseason. They didn't want him to get burnt out by March. St Cael had almost every one of his guys not even try for Freestyle spots this summer. The Brands valued his time training for and competing in Worlds more so than a few early season meets. Makes sense to me.

Amen!

I like what they are doing. It seems like the same might happen if Lee tries for the Olympics. Then he can sit till Midlands and then finish his season. It's better than dragging out a college career when a guy is ready for freestyle.

Kolodzik to me is very dean heil. Strong, technically sound, not a ridiculous point scorer. He is vulnerable.

Concur completely that he's vulnerable...just don't know that he's that vulnerable against Lugo at this point of the season despite how Lugo fared in the past. I guess after that loss last week I'm not yet a believer. That was a hard pill to swallow.

Excited to see Costello again, very impressive so far .
I haven’t thought that in comparison to cass or Sam. He’s definitely a solid hand fighter and hard nose. But not really seeing much more than a guy that will win matches 3-1. So far that is. On the other hand cass is laying waste to the competition and we know what Stoll can do when healthy.

Costello definitely isn’t as flashy as Cass or as dominant as him or Stoll but it’s good to see our #3 guy going out there and beating a lot of other guys. That’s a testament of how good this Hawk teams depth is. He could probably start for a lot of D1 teams but is in our room helping make all of our other guys better. I’m looking forward to seeing him wrestle while he’s in the lineup.

Iowa wrestling has been on a roll in not only recruiting, but also in fundraising, HWC membership ect.
Respectfully please do not post Kirk stuff here, it just feels like bad Karma.

Doubtful. That last official weigh in was early Oct. His descent plan shows he can go well below 197.

Doubtful. That last official weigh in was early Oct. His descent plan shows he can go well below 197.

I may be looking at it wrong but his last official weigh in was 202.7 on 11/8/18 and the descent plan is 1.5% per week so it would be next week before he can wrestle 197 right?

Edit I see what you are saying. I thought it was 11/8/18 not 10/8/18. My bad.

Reactions: 2000hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT