ADVERTISEMENT

Was D Day an attempted Genocide of the French?

Was D Day and attempted Genocide of the French?

• Yes. It was.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Allied bombings of French villages and cities killed around 20,000 French civilians on and around D Day. They were not the target, but the imbedded German officers, radio towers and weaponry were. Using the definition of "genocide" we see dopes using today, it stands to reason that said dopes would be protesting our war against Hitler on behalf of the French being "genocided".

Allied bombings of French villages and cities killed around 20,000 French civilians on and around D Day. They were not the target, but the imbedded German officers, radio towers and weaponry were. Using the definition of "genocide" we see dopes using today, it stands to reason that said dopes would be protesting our war against Hitler on behalf of the French being "genocided".
I’m not fully versed in ww2 but did they ever coordinate with aid workers, tell them they were safe, and then bomb the shit out of that area where refugees were receiving aid?

Derp GIF by 43 Clicks North

I’m not fully versed in ww2 but did they ever coordinate with aid workers, tell them they were safe, and then bomb the shit out of that area where refugees were receiving aid?
You're acting like no one was calling it a genocide before any of that shit even happened. Hamas attacks Israel on October 7th and on October 8th Belem's people are shitting themselves about a genocide before the first response even occurred.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
You're acting like no one was calling it a genocide before any of that shit even happened. Hamas attacks Israel on October 7th and on October 8th Belem's people are shitting themselves about a genocide before the first response even occurred.
Nah you’re trying to put words in my mouth. Your argumental style is bullshit.

Reactions: BelemNole
Nah you’re trying to put words in my mouth. Your argumental style is bullshit.
Nah. I'm explaining to you how the word "genocide" has been used and to what it's referring. and if it was used only to describe what you said, that would be something different. But it was used right out of the gate well before any of that shit happened.

Nah. I'm explaining to you how the word "genocide" has been used and to what it's referring. and if it was used only to describe what you said, that would be something different. But it was used right out of the gate well before any of that shit happened.
I never called it genocide. I just called out your dumbassery. You’re one of those top notch morons that thinks they’re smart

balki-dont-be-ridiculous.gif

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Well I guess in Dresden, looking back, it doesn't seem like gave a flying f*ck

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Allies did no yet have boots on the ground so had to use aerial attacks which were inaccurate. Israel has ground forces and smart weapons while being close to the action. Plus they are cutting off food and water. They just don't give a damn. That is a very different thing.

No, we just bombed the sh!t of them everywhere without warning because it was, well, a war.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT