ADVERTISEMENT

Washed up Walk Ons….. James Morris

swagsurfer02

HB King
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2010
So, I was driving today and listened to this podcast. It has been a while and they said a couple of the guys were gone so they replayed the one with James Morris as the guest.

James talked about “rhabdogate”. I knew the guys had to squat a bunch but never heard what exactly they had to do. According to James they had to take whatever their max was, cut it in half and do 100 reps.

For James, his squat max was 500lbs at that point. So he had to do 250lb squats 100 times. He went on to say that their first round they had to go till failure and he repped 27 times. Then like 15 and after that could only do about 5 or 6 reps at a time. He said the only rest they had was when their partner was repping weight.

He said he lost about 15 lbs because he kept vomiting and had like no bodily fluids. Also, they had to go down the stairs backwards because going down frontwards meant their quads would give out and they would collapse down the stairs.

A couple of my thoughts:

1. How Doyle kept his job after this and wasn’t immediately fired is one of life’s great mysteries.

2. What type of sinister SOB comes up with a workout like that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.