ADVERTISEMENT

Watch LIVE & the REPLAY for FREE (Apr27, 6 pm; Apr28, 2 pm; Apr29, 11am): Michigan @ IOWA Baseball

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
If you open the video link too soon, you will get this message: "We're sorry, but the page you are looking for does not exist."

However, about 15 min before the 1st pitch, you should see the BTN2GO logo. The game will begin to stream close to the first pitch.

The video link works well on mobile devices; I have been out and about and have watched games on my smart phone. NOTE: the only difference is INSTEAD of the game automatically streaming, you many have to press on the PLAY button to get the video to stream.

If you join the game in progress, you can go to the start of the game by going to the timer at the bottom of the screen, hover on the time line to see when the screen changed from the BTN logo to the game, and click.

Or you can:

* Click on the timer to bounce around and look at key innings
* Click on the timer to back up to watch a replay of a key play
* Always use this link as the REPLAY of the game.

Friday Game VIDEO Link:
6:00 CT Michigan @ Iowa Link

FREE RADIO LINK: https://tunein.com/radio/Iowa-Hawkeye-Sports-Network-s231143/

BONUS COVERAGE:

5:00 CT Illinois @ Indiana Link
5:00 CT Rutgers @ Purdue Link
5:30 CT Northwestern @ Penn St. Link

Saturday Game VIDEO Link:
2:00 CT Michigan @ Iowa Link

BONUS COVERAGE:

1:00 CT Illinois @ Indiana Link

I refuse to post any Nebby links! It's bad luck if I do so!

Sunday Game VIDEO Link: COMING

BONUS COVERAGE:

HOOOoooooooze watching?

@funnyfletcher ?

GO HAWKS!!!

@funnyfletcher , the rest is up to you! Do we go 3-0 or 0-3 vs Michigan? :)

What follows comes from https://hawkeyesports.com/schedule.aspx?path=baseball :

• Michigan_GoldM.png

APR 27 (FRI) 6:05 P.M. (CT) BTN PLUS
    BIG TEN: IOWA VS MICHIGAN
    IOWA CITY, IOWA
  • Michigan_GoldM.png

APR 28 (SAT) 2:05 P.M. (CT) BTN PLUS
    BIG TEN: IOWA VS MICHIGAN
    IOWA CITY, IOWA
  • Michigan_GoldM.png

APR 29 (SUN) 11:05 A.M. (CT) BTN PLUS
    BIG TEN: IOWA VS VS MICHIGAN
    IOWA CITY, IOWA

Last edited:
Probably kicking off the biggest two weekend home game stand in quite some time. When you look at WHO we are playing plus what it could mean for post-season. Then throw in the midweek game vs Mizzou as well.

If you have time, you might want to watch the first hour of Illinois at Indiana; that should be a good one as well.

Michigan is 11-0 in the B1G but 8 of those wins are against NW, MD and PSU, a combined 5-36 in the league.

The original post is updated along with a free radio link and bonus coverage.

BONUS COVERAGE:

Nice interview here:

Enjoy the game!!!

ON IOWA!!!
GO HAWKEYES!!!

DbzLbsoUQAAXDwD.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sltldowney
If you have time, you might want to watch the first hour of Illinois at Indiana; that should be a good one as well.

The original post is updated along with:

BONUS COVERAGE:

Enjoy!!!

ON IOWA!!!
GO HAWKEYES!!!

Rutgers @ Purdue is interesting because ultimately somebody is going to be that 9th team left out that will have some beef due to unbalanced scheduling.

Cpl guys watch to many good pitches go by.
I know Jenkins is a student/athlete and I have seen some spark from him a cpl times but he has puzzled me lately.....

Big win, now Iowa needs to take this series!

Daniels for sure not available tomorrow and we'll see for Sunday. He threw a lot of pitches tonight.

Really need a quality start from Schanuel on Saturday.

THREE THINGS:

(1) The big crowd for Fridays Michigan game was noticed and appreciated.

Take a look:

https://www.hawkcentral.com/videos/...matt-hoeg-fridays-solid-atmosphere/560768002/

(2) As a reminder, you can always use these links as the REPLAY of the game.

Time between innings is cut out. For game 1, you can watch the entire game in 132 minutes.

KEY MOMENT OF THE GAME:

At the 97 minute mark: Top of 7th, Iowa leading 4-1, with one out, no one on base. Michigan player hits an easy stand up double. HOWEVER, Iowa notices he does not touch 1st base; Iowa appeals and the player is called out. Suddenly there are 2 outs with no one on base INSTEAD of a guy on 2nd with just one out. The next Michigan batter, by the way, walked on 4 pitches, which would have put men on 1st and 2nd with just ONE OUT.

Then in the top of the 8th, Michigan had runners on 1st and 3rd with no outs, the tying run up to bat. Michigan hits a long sac fly to left, scoring a run (Iowa now up 4-2); the runner at 1st advances to 2nd, one out. Next batter strikes out. 2 out. Next batter walks on 4 pitches; runners on 1st and 2nd, 2 outs. Next batter grounds out to end the threat.

(3) The orig post is updated.

As far as bonus coverage goes, I refuse to post any Nebby links! It's bad luck if I do so!

@funnyfletcher are we going to win today? It is up to you!

GO HAWKS!!!

Last edited:
Fran? Got today's link for us, by chance?

Edit: got it up top where you already posted. Thanks again, man!

Michigan up 3-2 now. Schanuel is just really laboring the last month, not sure why? At the same time, really no other option for the rotation at this point. I could make an argument for Judkins I suppose.

Elion with two errors as well.

Seems like we should be teeing off on their pitcher. Hanging breaking balls right down the plate.

Now down 5-3 end of 3 after a 2 out Neustrom walk and Guzzo opposite field 2 run home run on a great at bat. Down 0-2 and got it to 3-2 and then the homer

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT