ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Old school Night Court.

Jimmy McGill

HR Legend
Sep 9, 2018
Earth
Magistrate Harry Anderson was ready to quit his job. John Larroquette talked him out of it. I'm not in that game anymore, but please remember behind those robes is a human being.

They should make a court show called Magistrate Maggie.

Magistrate Harry Anderson was ready to quit his job. John Larroquette talked him out of it. I'm not in that game anymore, but please remember behind those robes is a human being.
Might be urban legend but supposedly John larroquette asked that he not be considered for any more emmys for that show so someone else could win.

Also, there are people behind those robes. I've known a couple judges, and they are good ones. There are also tyrants that are vindictive and unfit to do the job. And no, I'm not disgruntled and speaking from personal experience. The woman I'm thinking of famously has her ridiculous rulings and sentencings thrown out or reversed by the appellate courts. Enough people voted to not retain her that she narrowly avoided being the first judge actually voted out for the first time in county balloting history.

Reactions: Moral
Might be urban legend but supposedly John larroquette asked that he not be considered for any more emmys for that show so someone else could win.

Also, there are people behind those robes. I've known a couple judges, and they are good ones. There are also tyrants that are vindictive and unfit to do the job. And no, I'm not disgruntled and speaking from personal experience. The woman I'm thinking of famously has her ridiculous rulings and sentencings thrown out or reversed by the appellate courts. Enough people voted to not retain her that she narrowly avoided being the first judge actually voted out for the first time in county balloting history.

No doubt there are bad judicial officers. But there are plenty of great ones.

Interested on knowing who this is.....

As a kid, teen, and adult, I very much wanted to see markie post’s boobs.

Reactions: EagleHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT