ADVERTISEMENT

Watching the replay of another Iowa win against Nebber

62583629.jpg

That’s probably a fairly accurate guess.

I wonder if all of those loser Nebbers that lost to Iowa for all of these years will have reunions in 20 years & brag about which teams played Iowa the closest?

Or maybe you’re not a true Nebber unless you’ve lost to Iowa. Idk what in the hell they celebrate over there.

I wonder if all of those loser Nebbers that lost to Iowa for all of these years will have reunions in 20 years & brag about which teams played Iowa the closest?

Or maybe you’re not a true Nebber unless you’ve lost to Iowa. Idk what in the hell they celebrate over there.
Imagine reunions 10-20 years from now at pretty much any B1G program, and having been on “that one team that lost to Nebber.” Like, “hey, weren’t you on that Indiana team that lost to Nebber a few years ago?” I would think those guys would avoid that embarrassment and just not show up.

Well right now they're celebrating...
1. Winning the national championship spring game and Runza cook-off.

2. The current FPI predictor which is TOTALLY accurate

3. A computer simulation season which had them at #9 in the nation at one point.

Now....granted, those pesky games this fall will disrupt the Nebby dream season but......Nebraska always remains a spring football team.

Well right now they're celebrating...
1. Winning the national championship spring game and Runza cook-off.

2. The current FPI predictor which is TOTALLY accurate

3. A computer simulation season which had them at #9 in the nation at one point.

Now....granted, those pesky games this fall will disrupt the Nebby dream season but......Nebraska always remains a spring football team.
jonesy and other Cornholers- drive to Iowa, buy some weed, go home and pop in a VHS tape from 25 years ago. Trust me you will feel a lot better.

Imagine reunions 10-20 years from now at pretty much any B1G program, and having been on “that one team that lost to Nebber.” Like, “hey, weren’t you on that Indiana team that lost to Nebber a few years ago?” I would think those guys would avoid that embarrassment and just not show up.
All that matters to skirt fans is the fake sellout streak.

Actual football results under “Frosty the Coachman” have been more akin to a bad comedy routine.

To think that the once mighties paid millions of dollars for Bo Peep to stop coaching just to turn around and spend millions to hire in “Frosty the Coachman” is more than just something to laugh at isn’t it?

Nebraska’s best tradition outside of finding new ways to lose football games and missing Bowl season is their fake sellout streak.

No wonder skirt fan cuddle up at night with their Starter Jackets watching grainy VHS tapes of long forgotten glories.

Maybe a skirt fan with some balls will set us straight instead of just posting an emoji and running away.

jonesy and other Cornholers- drive to Iowa, buy some weed, go home and pop in a VHS tape from 25 years ago. Trust me you will feel a lot better.
Weed isn't legal in Iowa. I'm in Illinois where Iowan's come to get their legal stash. I'd be the last person you'd call a Cornholer if you were familiar with my HR Nebraska comments.

5:20am clown fan is finally changing their tactic and moving from early in the am to later at night.

52 ID’s into their obsession and you would have thought they would make change before now, but they insist on showing off the value of their degree.

5:20am clown fan has been banned 52 times now. The speed in which they have been banned has resulted in Vegas no longer taking longevity bets and will now only accept wagers on the volume of new ID’s in a 24 hour period.

Today’s line is 5.5 so I will take the over.

Easy money so far, so I might as well keep cashing in.

You can do it. You can do it. You can do it.

Please tell me you realize its a Neb troll. Hes not an ISU fan. No reason to continue your "clown fan" schtick.
They started the same as an isu fan. Some of the usernames as well. In the end it is getting harder and harder to distinguish between clown and skirt fans with how they post.

So if this troll makes both fan bases look like dolts I am just fine with it.

They started the same as an isu fan. Some of the usernames as well. In the end it is getting harder and harder to distinguish between clown and skirt fans with how they post.

So if this troll makes both fan bases look like dolts I am just fine with it.
Ya, its not an ISU fan. No reason for you to continue. Please spare the rest of us. It's really old. And stale.

I guess we have our answer.
He knows he can't post.
As soon as he responds to anything and someone replies, he goes into "freak out" anger mode.

He knows he'll show himself as an obsessed loser who gets owned with relative ease.

Every slam handle he comes up with merely shows the level of overlord that Iowa and Hawk fans in general have over his life.

Banned again and now up to ID #53.
True story.....

@Rubrum_Magnus_Virtus (the originator of all the slam handles) claims to be an "elite military operator" with the air force, that he broke a guys arm in an "arm wrassling" contest for beers and a bunch of other pure fantasy crap.

He posted a photo of himself with his blue heeler he calls "peaches" on the main board.

Dude is about 5'7", 55 years old and both fat AND skinny at the same time.

Hard to describe

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT