ADVERTISEMENT

Waterless Urinals

Goergs

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2014
If I wanted to smell the hot piss of the twenty guys that went to the can before me, I would go to a football game.
Such a disgusting feature of the new office space concept.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Urine crystalizes into a hardish mineral without water to thin it down. How they get around that problem?

The state of California is going to pass a bill for governor
Jerry Brown to sign......It will be mandatory for all public
buildings to have waterless urinals by 2020.

If I wanted to smell the hot piss of the twenty guys that went to the can before me, I would go to a football game.
Such a disgusting feature of the new office space concept.

F'ing liberals. Same people that designed the one-gallon toilet and made it a law that that is the only type of toilet that can be used and sold.

Urine crystalizes into a hardish mineral without water to thin it down. How they get around that problem?

But wouldn't your urine dissolve the crystals of the last guys and wash down the drain? I honestly don't know. I prefer to use the stall and piss on the seat.

Reactions: naturalmwa
But wouldn't your urine dissolve the crystals of the last guys and wash down the drain? I honestly don't know. I prefer to use the stall and piss on the seat.

I hate you....

What the heck is with IT organizations always having the most disgusting bathrooms in the building?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT