ADVERTISEMENT

WBB 2018-2019 SEASON

I see Jackie Stiles is an assistant coach at Missouri State. I'll say she's all grown up. Definitely more sophisticated hair style than her days as a kid playing college ball!

I see Jackie Stiles is an assistant coach at Missouri State. I'll say she's all grown up. Definitely more sophisticated hair style than her days as a kid playing college ball!
Honest questions: Why is her hair style important? Would you make a similar comment about a male player?

I don’t understand what her hair style has to do with basketball. Isn’t that what this forum is about?

Honest questions: Why is her hair style important? Would you make a similar comment about a male player?

I don’t understand what her hair style has to do with basketball. Isn’t that what this forum is about?
She cares about it, so it must be of importance to her. That's what matters, not what you think or I think or if it has to do with basketball. If a male player has changed his style significantly, I don't see why I must not comment about it.

She cares about it, so it must be of importance to her. That's what matters, not what you think or I think or if it has to do with basketball. If a male player has changed his style significantly, I don't see why I must not comment about it.
Most women do care about how their hair looks. Young college women athletes likely don’t have the time or money to spend on their hair. Easier when you don’t have those constraints.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT