ADVERTISEMENT

WBB Class of 2024

Interesting that Jan said Mallegni was a guard.
Lisa Bluder on Teagan Mallegni:

“Teagan is one of the elite
guards in the country. She has tremendous size, range, and passing ability. She stretches defenses and has the ability to beat people off the bounce. She’s a tough matchup for any defense and we are so excited about her future.”

Last edited:
Reactions: NevadaHawk and Torg

Not vouching for this article, but interesting to see someone suggest that Heiden should have been a McDonald’s AA. Seems like most of the girls bb recruiting folks have been slightly to moderately downgrading Heiden over time.

Not vouching for this article, but interesting to see someone suggest that Heiden should have been a McDonald’s AA. Seems like most of the girls bb recruiting folks have been slightly to moderately downgrading Heiden over time.
Heiden was definitely downgraded over time, frustrating to see. I think she fell
10 spots or so on ESPN. She also fell at least 20 on Prospects Nation. She was originally top 40 (IIRC) and now sits unranked outside the Top 60.

OTOH, Stremlow has had quite a volatile journey….for the longest time it seemed she was fading fast. She was originally just under the cut off in the Top 60 with Prospects Nation and didn't make any iteration of ESPN Super 60. Then when the ESPN 60 was expanded to 100 she was 70-something. Since downgraded twice, and is now sitting at #91. She fell out of Prospects Nations completely for awhile. But I just checked and she’s back #57. Right around where ESPN has Guyton, interestingly.

I also believe Mallegni was borderline Prospects Nation Top 60 for awhile ranked just inside the cut off, but is now nowhere to be found. Never seen Guyton or Levin in that list. Guyton at least has been pretty stable in her mid-50s rank on ESPN for as long as I can remember.

Reactions: cyberhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT