ADVERTISEMENT

WBB game thread: Iowa @ KSU

cyberhawk

HR MVP
Jun 30, 2009
Game Notes…
SCOUTING KANSAS STATE
• The Wildcats come into this game 2-0, (0-0 B12), after defeating Wisconsin, 77-63, on Nov. 11. It was the pro- grams 1,000th win.
• Head coach Jeff Mittie is in his ninth season with the program and has 31 years worth of head coaching experi- ence.
• Mittie has guided the Wildcats to four NCAA Tournament appearances.
• K-State has only five upperclassmen on its roster.
• Probable starting lineup: Emilee Ebert, Brylee Glenn, Gabby Gregory, Sarah Shematsi, and Serena Sundell.
• Sundell notched her 20th career game in double figures against Wisconsin.
• Kansas State’s bench was the difference in its win over the Badgers, outscoring them, 21-4.
• The Wildcats are 73-60 against current Big Ten Conference members.
THE SERIES
• Kansas State leads the all-time series, 4-1.
• Iowa’s only with over K-State was a 68-62, victory in Iowa City in the 2010-11 season.
• Fourth-ranked Iowa is the highest AP Poll ranked team in Big Ten Conference to have ever played Kansas State.

I just have a feeling this game will not be close.

Last edited:
Stuelke only played 13minutes - she almost matched the production of Gabby (+/- of -18) and Martin who played a combined 45 minutes. I like Molly Davis getting more time (20+). After 3 games I think Stuelke's numbers speak for themselves. She's always around the ball for rebounding and can score. She did have 3 TO's and 2 PF's in that time, so she is a bit of a work in progress......

Reactions: cyberhawk
ADVERTISEMENT