ADVERTISEMENT

WBB Game Thread: lowa @ Drake

I sucked it up and subscribed to ESPN+ for a month. I want to see this game.
Me too. I'm not in Iowa so don't have access to Mediacom. Hopefully once the BIG TV deal switches to Fox we won't have to deal with BTN plus anymore. Also, complete BS it's on Plus anyway and not regular ESPN. We're a Top 10 team. BTN/Fox need to step up and put EVERY game on the air without having to pay for streaming. Iowa has more games on TV this year than in the past but they deserve more. Wonder how many games UConn has on TV that doesn't require streaming?

Me too. I'm not in Iowa so don't have access to Mediacom. Hopefully once the BIG TV deal switches to Fox we won't have to deal with BTN plus anymore. Also, complete BS it's on Plus anyway and not regular ESPN. We're a Top 10 team. BTN/Fox need to step up and put EVERY game on the air without having to pay for streaming. Iowa has more games on TV this year than in the past but they deserve more. Wonder how many games UConn has on TV that doesn't require streaming?

UCONN womens fans outside of their local market will have about 15 games they have to watch via a streaming platform (usually the Fox Sports app).

UCONN womens fans outside of their local market will have about 15 games they have to watch via a streaming platform (usually the Fox Sports app).
The Fox Sports App is free streaming which makes all the difference. Hopefully with streaming options in the next contract WBB will be free going forward.

Drake making Iowa look like garbage. No intensity at all with Iowa's defense. Offense over-reliance on Czinano. Bluder over relying on her starters who can't defend. Drake really moving the ball well and just playing with so much more intensity.

Seemed to have a little fire after a few bad calls. 7 points out of 41 from non-C/C players. Not good enough.

Reactions: Legs94
Drake playing well so far, coach Pohlman has them playing Baranczyk ball. Had they consistently played this way last season, they'd have won the MVC and been in the NCAA. It's 4 quarter game, though.

Reactions: natchrlman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT