ADVERTISEMENT

WBB in SoFla

SoFla-Hawkeye

HR Heisman
Nov 12, 2001
Tournament in Puerto Rico has been moved to SoFla. Will be played at a high school 15 minutes from my house. Looking forward to going to a couple of the games. Anyone going to be in SoFla for Thanksgiving? Bring me some Sterzings and we will meet at a game.

Reactions: JAMAM
Between the football team and the men's basketball team I am starting to wonder if I want to invest the gas money into going to watch the women play. Once a Hawkeye always a Hawkeye but if they lose tomorrow I am not going back. on Thursday.

Between the football team and the men's basketball team I am starting to wonder if I want to invest the gas money into going to watch the women play. Once a Hawkeye always a Hawkeye but if they lose tomorrow I am not going back. on Thursday.

You should definitely go. The women's team is good this year based on actual results and not on paper talent/returning production like the men's team.

Women are fun to watch- up and down the court with not many time-outs to slow things down

You should definitely go. The women's team is good this year based on actual results and not on paper talent/returning production like the men's team.

Oh I will go. Just a weak attempt at gallow humor. Had a sister play at Iowa and another at UNI. I enjoy women's basketball simply for the sport. Put IOWA on the jersey and I enjoy it even more. Plan on going for at least 2 of the 3 games.

Is there a way to watch these without going to Florida? I recall a couple of their tournaments being on YouTube in the past.

Slow start today but eventually ran Morgan State out of the gym. 90-46 Hawkeyes! Surprised by the number of IOWA fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT