ADVERTISEMENT

WBB recruiting for the future

Where does Iowa stand in regard to the recruiting of Catilin Clark? When is she likely to announce?

When coach Jensen tweets about a "top young gun" it is usually about an uncommitted recruit. Last I read about Caitlin she wants to choose a school by the end of summer or by the start of her season at Dowling.

Reactions: cyberhawk
Sharon Goodman Dominates as Lady Martin Brothers put a Scare in MN Fury UAA

Sharon Goodman has been having a solid spring AAU campaign, but in the first round against MN Fury UAA she was the dominant post people expect her to be. Goodman was scoring the ball on every touch inside. The Iowa commit was showing why she is a no doubt high major player against the strong posts of MN Fury.
Goodman is a steady player... She simply goes about her business and scores the ball at all times.
Goodman was a force defensively as well stopping anything that came into the paint. MN Fury was forced to shoot outside shots...
Goodman almost led her team to the victory...

pretty sure #10 is Ava Hawthorne, a pretty good PG. Surely on Iowa's radar, but probably too early to know if offer is coming or not.
#32 is from South Dakota with a hard name to remember.
#32 does have a tongue twister for a name but I wouldn’t mind that if she came to play for the Hawks. She plays like she belongs.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAMAM
Besides Stuelke anyone know Iowa's interest in the other girls on the 16U team ? Thanks in advance and Go Hawks !!

Iowa target 6'6 center Taylor Lauterbach from Wisconsin commits to Kansas State, think they were the first to offer her.

Iowa target 6'6 center Taylor Lauterbach from Wisconsin commits to Kansas State, think they were the first to offer her.
She likely is going to lots of driving past Iowa City. Maybe if things don't work out.

I'm curious, what are the NCAA rules about coaches following around potential recruits?
There are periods when coach's can view kids anywhere, anytime. There are periods when they can only go to school events and they're regulated when they can talk. Until junior year a coach cannot initiate a conversation directly but has to call the coach of the player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT