ADVERTISEMENT

We’re No. 4!

tweeterhawk

HR All-State
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2010
But not in a good way. ESPN ranked all the losses so far in The Dance and determined that Iowa’s sputtering performance against Richmond was 4th most painful, even worse than top seed Gonzaga’s (5th). Below Iowa was Purdue, Kentucky and Duke.

But not in a good way. ESPN ranked all the losses so far in The Dance and determined that Iowa’s sputtering performance against Richmond was 4th most painful, even worse than top seed Gonzaga’s (5th). Below Iowa was Purdue, Kentucky and Duke.

Yup. That's about right. That's how it was for me.

Reactions: iowaathletes
will-smith.gif

as much as I hate duke, they're loss wasn't embarrassing. They were in the final 4. A 15 beating a 2 seed is infinitely more embarrassing.

Kentucky and then Purdue losing this a #15 is bad. Duke? Maybe because their hero was to ride into the sunset with his crown and NCar refused to cooperate.

Iowa’s loss still hurts me. I want a time machine so can go back and do something about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT