ADVERTISEMENT

"we are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them f***ing (n-words). I can't wait,"

Exactly ...there was always the belief that there were these VERY, VERY random instances of unfit, lousy cops.

Turns out that it isn't random and it's not rare.

Cell phones and body cams just publicized a dirty, hidden secret.

Because, of course, these occasional awful videos capture every police/citizen encounter.

JFC.

Oh, you know, like statistically significant differences of deadly encounters with police disproportionately affecting blacks. Adjusted for crime rates by race of course. Also adjusted for other factors in criminal activity that lead to more fatalities of both officers and criminals by race.
Or perhaps the per capita number of guns in each state correlated with the number of deaths per capita from guns..

Looking forward to you exercising the same restraint when it's "scary brown Muslims" talking about "just going out and slaughtering white people" in America.

Because Muslims deserve Mulligans, too...
Interesting. Maybe his next handle will claim to be 1/8 Muslim so he has a special insight that allows him to be silly and contradict himself repeatedly in the same thread, and then finish with a flourish of victimhood. He is just asking questions. Why is everyone attacking him and being mean?

Context!?!? Holy shit! :D
Well, when one group gets alienated and hated because of their race/profession, they may in turn flip the switch. Lots of unfounded things happening in 2020. Starting with Covid prevention measures.

Would you find it acceptable then if they had said it was perfectly acceptable to go out and slaughter the MAGATs who stormed the nation's Capitol on 1/6?
Link to me finding it acceptable? Love the words getting tossed into mouths on the board

Talk of slaughtering black people doesn’t outrage him, so he assumes the rest of us are pretending.
Insert Jew instead of black people, and Ihnan Omar instead of random Cops and tell me how outraged you Liberal clowns are now. Yeah, we already know, not much if at all. Last I checked she's still a Dem in Congress.

Even Hypocrites have to pick their battles I suppose.........

Reactions: NCHawk5
Insert Jew instead of black people, and Ihnan Omar instead of random Cops and tell me how outraged you Liberal clowns are now. Yeah, we already know, not much if at all. Last I checked she's still a Dem in Congress.

You are a sad, strange, little man. And you have my pity.

Last edited:

Did Omar say to slaughter all Jews?

Edit: You are actually making me defend Omar.

Well, when one group gets alienated and hated because of their race/profession, they may in turn flip the switch. Lots of unfounded things happening in 2020. Starting with Covid prevention measures.
Yeah man in response to alienation and hatred, trained professionals should definitely resort to slaughtering fellow humans. Makes total sense.

Yes, also include race with that data. The answers are….. well let’s just say they make sense 😃
You do understand how data analysis works, right? You propose a hypothesis and then test the data to see if it supports your hypothesis. My hypothesis is gun violence is related to the number of guns.

Your hypothesis is that gun violence is related to race? Is that correct?

Yeah man in response to alienation and hatred, trained professionals should definitely resort to slaughtering fellow humans. Makes total sense.
I’m offering an explanation, not an excuse. There’s a difference, believe it or not. These dumb culture wars based on lies will continue to perpetuate unfounded hatred.

You’re just embarrassing yourself. No, it’s not an “explanation” at all.
Do the comments take place without the riots, yes or no? They’re directly related to the riots no matter what you want to believe.

naggers.gif

I mean we can all only take so much nagging

I’m offering an explanation, not an excuse. There’s a difference, believe it or not. These dumb culture wars based on lies will continue to perpetuate unfounded hatred.
Ok then but your explanation comes across, at least to me, like their reaction to the alienation and hatred is justified.

Ok then but your explanation comes across, at least to me, like their reaction to the alienation and hatred is justified.
Not at all. An explanation does not defend their actual behavior. It was unacceptable and they got what they deserved. But it didn’t come out of nowhere. When you alienate a group of people, some will react with things like this. Doesn’t mean it’s ok.

I googled ACAB before making my post.

Only a racist would use that phrase the way you did.
ACAB originated within the skinhead movement and their close affiliation with white supremacy and fascist political ideology is well documented. While there is a segment of non-racist skinheads, most people associate that slogan with the racist (majority) segment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT