ADVERTISEMENT

We have a problem in this country. It's called racist morons.

Trump runs and wins on MAGA platform.

The Republican Congress gets destroyed 2 years later as Trump is doing all this MAGA-ing

Now when extreme lefties- who he helped elect- speak out about not liking the new MAGA, dingbat responds by saying get out. All of you.

Not voting for a white woman for president got me labeled a racist, so there is that. In addition to that, I watched a video with a bunch of white people shouting down a black woman who is a conservative calling her a racist. Maybe I just don't know what a racist is anymore.
I don’t think ‘not voting for a white woman’ is why you are called a racist. I’d guess it’s openly supporting racist politicians and policy is why you have the tag.

Dead serious question. Was it racist when Ricky Stanzi said “love it or leave it” at the Orange Bowl? And I’m referencing his last tweet his first two or three or whatever were clearly racist.
LOL. Are you sure this is a serious question?

We also have muslin congresswomen who hate America Christians and jews but they are Democrats so it's ok?

We have a lot of Democrats who hate Jews and Christians but they are Democrats so it ok?

The President is an idiot

Louis Farrakhan hangs with a lot of left-wingers but it's ok because they are democrat.

There are racist on both sides but the leftwing media and you are only concerned with Trump
Sixers....how did the “muslin congresswomen who hate American Christians and Jews” ( your words...and more importantly, your spelling) ever get elected to Congress? Obviously, a lot of folks in her district feel exactly how she does.

You know our current president is one. You know he doesn't even represent American values. Birtherism, man! Anyway, we have concentration camps growing where they're killing children. That's my question: when can we get rid of them?
Someone who uses the term "Birtherism" is a moron

Yup. It all started with Trump circa 2016. :rolleyes: We have never witnessed it in this country before that.

MAGAts like you have been around a lot longer. Blaming American diversity for any racial blowback is something that used to be said while wearing a hood.

I do care about race. This is one of my major criticisms of modern politics. How we talk about race and identity and how it is being used as a tool to splinter Americans for the sake of political power. It’s gross.

I’m happy to “put trump in his place.” And yes, trump shit the bed. But, the context of this was within the scope of democrats behaving badly with respect to identity. Throw them all out. But, I’m not going to sit here and pretend that the republicans are all racists and democrats like Omar, who has demonstrated that she is anti Semitic, are victims so that democrats can score political points.
You’re wasting your time.

Reactions: Banditking
MAGAts like you have been around a lot longer. Blaming American diversity for any racial blowback is something that used to be said while wearing a hood.
Now you're stereotyping. I can't point to 1 thing that I can agree on with Trump. Then you go completely bat shit crazy in your typical way to make a... ahem...point. Look around you! Do we look unified?

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Now you're stereotyping. I can't point to 1 thing that I can agree on with Trump. Then you go completely bat shit crazy in your typical way to make a... ahem...point. Look around you! Do we look unified?

I’m not stereotyping anything. You spouted some bullshit that is the platform of a white nationalist. That “diversity” is the problem. No, diversity is NOT the problem. The problem is racist idiots of all colors. This country is FAR more divided along rural vs urban, liberal vs conservative, and male vs female than we are divided racially. It’s a stupid argument.

I’m not stereotyping anything. You spouted some bullshit that is the platform of a white nationalist. That “diversity” is the problem. No, diversity is NOT the problem. The problem is racist idiots of all colors. This country is FAR more divided along rural vs urban, liberal vs conservative, and male vs female than we are divided racially. It’s a stupid argument.

Agree.

The slicing of identity is racist and is the problem not the diversity.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
So, you admit there is a problem, which is exactly what I said. It isn't just our country. Take off the blinders. It is all over Europe as well.

And yes, you did stereotype me.

We also have muslin congresswomen who hate America Christians and jews but they are Democrats so it's ok?

We have a lot of Democrats who hate Jews and Christians but they are Democrats so it ok?

Louis Farrakhan hangs with a lot of left-wingers but it's ok because they are democrat.

There are racist on both sides but the leftwing media and you are only concerned with Trump

Could you please name the Muslim congresswomen who hate America Christians and Jews? I realize there is one that trump and his right wingers have accused of that, but I have yet to see any proof other than a lot of bull$hit being spewed to make them all feel better. Besides her, who are the others?

Reactions: IAHawk2011
I'll be the judge of that.

Links please to racist statements and behaviors? Trump's statements yesterday were clearly racist baiting BS, I can't say I'm surprised by it.

Omar “it’s all about the Benjamin’s”

Cortez - pelosi is picking on women of color

Pressley - poc must represent their identity when they speak or get out (basically)

Harris - Democratic debate attack on Biden

Not that this matters. We should not have to talk about anyone else everytime Donny Daycare decides to do something beneath the dignity of his office.

And yet anytime anyone starts a thread about anyone, the first thing you do is bring up Trump. Weird.

And yet anytime anyone starts a thread about anyone, the first thing you do is bring up Trump. Weird.
Of course I'm bringing up Trump in those threads. When a thread is started to play whataboutism over something stupid that Trump does, do you really think I'm not going to bring him up?

Of course I'm bringing up Trump in those threads. When a thread is started to play whataboutism over something stupid that Trump does, do you really think I'm not going to bring him up?

No. I know you’re gonna be hypocrite. Totally agree.

No. I know you’re gonna be hypocrite. Totally agree.
What do you want me to tell you? He is the president. So when someone starts a thread about a racist of a pedophile or locking Hillary up, it's pretty obvious that Trump is knee deep in that issue. Trump wants to inject himself into every conversation. I'm only helping the guy out by bringing him up in threads like Epstein diddling little girls.

Dead serious question. Was it racist when Ricky Stanzi said “love it or leave it” at the Orange Bowl? And I’m referencing his last tweet his first two or three or whatever were clearly racist.
Did Ricky Stanzi tell his black teammates "Maybe you should go back to where you came from?"

What do you want me to tell you? He is the president. So when someone starts a thread about a racist of a pedophile or locking Hillary up, it's pretty obvious that Trump is knee deep in that issue. Trump wants to inject himself into every conversation. I'm only helping the guy out by bringing him up in threads like Epstein diddling little girls.

Yeah. Hypocrisy. I get it. You don’t want anyone talking about anything other than what gets you triggered. Grade A lefty. Only your issues and the side you take on them are important. We’ve known that.

As racist as Trump? None that I know of. Trump is in a racist league all by himself. Even King has a hard time keeping up with Trump's rampant racism.

Isn't all racism bad? Shouldn't we be against all racism? You seem to want to quantify it and pick the worst one and leave the rest alone.

It’s always ok when it’s a Democrat. If it’s not they just say their Twitter was hacked or they didn’t mean it...then it’s ok.

Reactions: Banditking
Do they hate the country and cheer on Hezbolah, Al Qeada and Hamas?

No, and neither do any of the four women who Trump called out you stupid twit. Seriously, stop reading this Fox News/Breitbart/Ryan Sevaadra/Charlie Kirk bullshit. They’re spoon feeding you lies and you’re too stupid to realize it.

Reactions: BGHAWK
Isn't all racism bad? Shouldn't we be against all racism? You seem to want to quantify it and pick the worst one and leave the rest alone.
Sure all racism is bad, except those invented by Trump and the right to distract from Trump's racism, which is what we are seeing in this thread.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
No, and neither do any of the four women who Trump called out you stupid twit. Seriously, stop reading this Fox News/Breitbart/Ryan Sevaadra/Charlie Kirk bullshit. They’re spoon feeding you lies and you’re too stupid to realize it.

Haha...FOX news. That’s funny. God I hate effing noobs.

Omar “it’s all about the Benjamin’s”

Cortez - pelosi is picking on women of color

Pressley - poc must represent their identity when they speak or get out (basically)

Harris - Democratic debate attack on Biden

Omar rightly pointed out that many support Israel (the country/government) and its questionable policies because of their rich lobby and influence here domestically, I fail to see the racism.

AOC flipped the race card there, no doubt but don't try to equivocate that with Trump's comments, please.

I'm not familiar with Presley's comments or how they relate to overt racism (poc?)?

Harris aggressively pointed out Biden's lack of support for busing policies, again I don't see this as racist, she's pointing out a racial equity issue and our solution to address it and how Joe didn't support the government's role in doing so. Again, just because the topic at hand concerns race doesn't make it racist.

Reactions: IAHawk2011
Sure all racism is bad, except those invented by Trump and the right to distract from Trump's racism, which is what we are seeing in this thread.

That is not a true statement. That is a political mindset. Yes, Trump is awful (beyond awful), but if you can't come up with a Democrat holding office that is a racist, you just aren't trying. And keep in mind, they don't have to be white.

That is not a true statement. That is a political mindset. Yes, Trump is awful (beyond awful), but if you can't come up with a Democrat holding office that is a racist, you just aren't trying. And keep in mind, they don't have to be white.
Oh, they undoubtedly exist but hold just a fraction of the power that Trump does and very likely are only a fraction as racist as Trump is. In my eyes, it's like trying ignore the fact that you shit your pants because you just sneezed and think you need the tissue for that instead.

Omar rightly pointed out that many support Israel (the country/government) and its questionable policies because of their rich lobby and influence here domestically, I fail to see the racism.

AOC flipped the race card there, no doubt but don't try to equivocate that with Trump's comments, please.

I'm not familiar with Presley's comments or how they relate to overt racism (poc?)?

Harris aggressively pointed out Biden's lack of support for busing policies, again I don't see this as racist, she's pointing out a racial equity issue and our solution to address it and how Joe didn't support the government's role in doing so. Again, just because the topic at hand concerns race doesn't make it racist.

Omar just happens to criticize Israel in a manner consistent with anti-Semitic tropes. Guess it’s just a coincidence that “Israel” are pulling the wool over our eyes, and it’s “Israel” money behind their control of our policy.

I see aoc’s Race card play as worse than trump’s comments. Her strategy is severely damaging the public discourse on race and it’s a systematic problem specific to the Democratic Party.

Haris’ comment were delivered in The context of Biden having a high percentage of black vote compared to her. So she presented a situation (with shirts printed up) to have her identify with poorer blank people and to suggest that the white old man was racially insensitive to their plight and on the wrong side of an important era in civil rights. I’m sorry but that’s straight up racist.

I’ll find you presley’s comments.

Omar just happens to criticize Israel in a manner consistent with anti-Semitic tropes. Guess it’s just a coincidence that “Israel” are pulling the wool over our eyes, and it’s “Israel” money behind their control of our policy.

I see aoc’s Race card play as worse than trump’s comments. Her strategy is severely damaging the public discourse on race and it’s a systematic problem specific to the Democratic Party.

Haris’ comment were delivered in The context of Biden having a high percentage of black vote compared to her. So she presented a situation (with shirts printed up) to have her identify with poorer blank people and to suggest that the white old man was racially insensitive to their plight and on the wrong side of an important era in civil rights. I’m sorry but that’s straight up racist.

I’ll find you presley’s comments.

This is ridiculous. Criticizing Israel isn’t racist. Neither is criticizing someone else for their stance on Civil Rights issues 40+ years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT