ADVERTISEMENT

We have a problem in this country. It's called racist morons.

Oh, they undoubtedly exist but hold just a fraction of the power that Trump does and very likely are only a fraction as racist as Trump is. In my eyes, it's like trying ignore the fact that you shit your pants because you just sneezed and think you need the tissue for that instead.

No argument that Trump is the scumiest (I know, not a word). But all racists are scum. Get them all out.

This is ridiculous. Criticizing Israel isn’t racist. Neither is criticizing someone else for their stance on Civil Rights issues 40+ years ago.

And doing the things Biden and Pelosi did isn’t racist either. Were you defending Biden and Nancy when Kamala and the Squad were calling them racist for taking their positions?

And doing the things Biden and Pelosi did isn’t racist either. Were you defending Biden and Nancy when Kamala and the Squad were calling them racist for taking their positions?

Unlike most conservatives, my day doesn’t center around what AOC and her “squad” say, so I have only a vague understanding of what you’re talking about. I don’t remember Kamala calling Biden or Pelosi racist.

Ahhhh yes the “little bit racist” isn’t as bad as the “very racist”.. just went through a 4 hour bias training that I’ll be leading and this example right here is EXACTLY what we shouldn’t be doing. Nice job Huseph

Isn’t whataboutism just great!

To be fair, he is the president.

This has been a problem with him the whole time. I don’t think he’s a flaming racist, white supremacist. I think he screwed up because he’s intellectually clumsy. He’s also an asshole. But, I don’t think he would support policies that discriminate based on race.

I think there was no reason for him to engage. The Dems were eating themselves with their intersectional race battle. The Dems are fundamentally a racist party. But, this point could have been made.

We have freshmen congresswomen. They highlight systems of government that are un-American. They attack long standing American allies. They attack America. One wrapped herself in a foreign flag when she was elected. Perhaps they should consider moving elsewhere.

The last line is not needed. But I think that would have communicated trump’s point and have been more defensible. As it is, he just gave a bunch of ammo to the party of race baiting and they haven’t anything real in that regard to play with for a while (hence the Biden and Pelosi eat their own moves). Politically unskilled move.

It is amazingly ironic that you would accuse Dems of race-baiting on the heels of Trump’s most blatant race-baiting rant yet.

Or that you would accuse these four women of “attacking” our allies when Trump has been doing that for three years.

You appear a bit out of touch with reality.

It is amazingly ironic that you would accuse Dems of race-baiting on the heels of Trump’s most blatant race-baiting rant yet.

Or that you would accuse these four women of “attacking” our allies when Trump has been doing that for three years.

You appear a bit out of touch with reality.

Not my point.

Trump’s appeal is fueled by how democrats talk about race. Trump is simply reflecting a Democrat mentality to thinking about and talking about identity.

I disagree. The whole “if you don’t love it, why don’t you leave” stance that many conservatives take is idiotic. Criticizing America doesn’t mean you hate America, it means that you want it to be even better than it already is. There is A LOT wrong with America. Just because people here are better off than in Syria or Venezuela does not mean that they should be precluded from criticizing America when warranted and striving to improve it.

Dead serious question. Was it racist when Ricky Stanzi said “love it or leave it” at the Orange Bowl? And I’m referencing his last tweet his first two or three or whatever were clearly racist.

“Love it or leave it” is an iconic phrase used against anyone criticizing the U.S.; particularly anti-war demonstrators. While it’s an ugly phrase, and Stanzi dropped considerably in my eyes, it has no racial overtones.

“Go back where you came from” is also an iconic phrase used against foreigners, typically those of color. It has always been fundamentally racist.

I disagree. The whole “if you don’t love it, why don’t you leave” stance that many conservatives take is idiotic. Criticizing America doesn’t mean you hate America, it means that you want it to be even better than it already is. There is A LOT wrong with America. Just because people here are better off than in Syria or Venezuela does not mean that they should be precluded from criticizing America when warranted and striving to improve it.
There is a lot wrong with it. Most of it brought on by liberal ideas and those that don't like America. Their focus is to make it into something she isn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT