ADVERTISEMENT

We have been down this "states rights" path before, and it ended badly.

Because you're incapable. The gibberish you just typed makes no sense in the context of the question asked - many significant decisions have been made that have no direct basis in the Constitution. Are you suggesting these should all be overturned?

Of course you're not. But that's why your argument holds absolutely no water.
I don’t know what’s so difficult for you honestly. I hold no views on if something you listed “should” be overturned.

perhaps they could be, I wouldn’t know without researching every one of your topics. If it is important for something to be at the federal level and there isn’t a constitutional basis then they need to codify. Otherwise it goes to the states. I don’t know how else to walk you through this

Your parents didn’t have hot and steamy sex? I didn’t mean to make it up.

I guess I’ll answer one more civics question. If they were to do anything about contraception at the SCOTUS level that means it would go to theeeeeeee State!

Here is some life science for ya:

You do like your propaganda.

I didn't think you were that far gone but now see I was wrong. You are saying you support things like voter rights, segregation, women's rights, etc. should go to the states like they were back before the Civil Rights movement. JFC - we aren't moving just 50 years backward, it's 75 or more.

I don’t know what’s so difficult for you honestly. I hold no views on if something you listed “should” be overturned.

perhaps they could be, I wouldn’t know without researching every one of your topics. If it is important for something to be at the federal level and there isn’t a constitutional basis then they need to codify. Otherwise it goes to the states. I don’t know how else to walk you through this
Which is what they did for abortion. But it didn't stand. What you are advocating is for everything not explicitly stated in the Constitution to go to the states. I'm saying that's ludicrous and would set our country back 75 years, at least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT