ADVERTISEMENT

We have no reason to think voting machines are unsafe….wait a minute!

Dec 31, 2014
President of Smartmatic is among four indicted today by federal grand jury for bribery and fraud related to electronic voting systems.

DOJ names Roger Alejandro Piñate Martinez in the news release, but does not identify him as president of Smartmatic.

R.66c32467a02327da2aab938ca14b95f9

Where in America?????

Los Angeles county​

In 2017, Los Angeles County signed a $282 million contract with Smartmatic to create an election system to be used for future elections, and became the first publicly owned voting system in the United States.[96][97][98] The system was first used during the 2020 California primary elections.[96][97]

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok

Los Angeles county​

In 2017, Los Angeles County signed a $282 million contract with Smartmatic to create an election system to be used for future elections, and became the first publicly owned voting system in the United States.[96][97][98] The system was first used during the 2020 California primary elections.[96][97]
Shit, I always knew Biden cheated to win California. The My Pillow guy was right all along.

This confirms it.

Shit, I always knew Biden cheated to win California. The My Pillow guy was right all along.

This confirms it.

I was told questioning election integrity was far right misinformation.

Turns out, Trump was right about Smartmatic all along and the Democrats were lying all along. Shocking turn of events. Didn’t expect that, did you?

Turns out, Trump was right about Smartmatic all along and the Democrats were lying all along. Shocking turn of events. Didn’t expect that, did you?
Totally blown away, bro. What a plot twist.

The “smocking gun” has finally been found.

Reactions: jasonrann

Los Angeles county​

So...wait a minute...they had machines in a single county? In the whole country? In a state Trump was never EVER going to win?

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

• Love
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok

Wait another second. Do you have a smidge of evidence that anything untoward happened in the single county that actually used those machines? You do know what evidence is...right?

No, it tracks. All you need is a story that contains the words “fraud” and “election” and you have proof positive that America's elections are rigged.

Not much different from the racist folks that come on here to discuss issues involving race and culture.
Never seen one as proud of being so off track in thread after thread as PF.

Never seen one as proud of being so off track in thread after thread as PF.
And I know there’s a separate thread dedicated to this topic, but my brain just won’t let me contemplate the possibility that PF and the other personalities like it are for real. It has to be a ruse/trolling. It just doesn’t seem possible for someone to think / not think in that manner and still be capable of operating a computer or even be a minimally functioning human.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT