ADVERTISEMENT

We need millions more of people like this

He was in the right, but he should have left it at “That was inappropriate, find another ride or I’ll call the police”. He was being a little too antagonistic towards the end there.

He was in the right, but he should have left it at “That was inappropriate, find another ride or I’ll call the police”. He was being a little too antagonistic towards the end there.
Nah....when they threatened him, they brought it on themselves.

They can be racist if they want, but once they threatened him with physical violence, I'd doxx their pasty white asses, too.

They kept pushing it and my hats off to him the entire way. Call a spade a spade.
He made the right decision, and since it’s on camera Lyft should be able to identify those assclowns and ban them for life.

I probably wouldn’t have handled it any better than the driver if I was in that situation. I would imagine Lyft would overlook his feistiness towards the end of the clip since I guarantee it’s being reviewed .

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Is this a whites only restaurant or you have a section for the colored as well?

You're not even allowed to wear colored clothing. White robe and hood sets ONLY

Reactions: Torg
Of course, they set up a biz on "Race St"

They probably thought that read "Racest" and decided it was the perfect location for them....

Hooray for Freedom of Speech!!! Go 'merica!!!!
Yeah except they’ve been closed since 2019. Send the mob after something else to properly cancel them. Obviously inappropriate comments but that driver is not entirely in the right here. Should have just said get out of the car and move on. Everyone always looking for fame.

Reactions: NI hawk
That's exactly what he did.

Then the husband threatened him with violence.
Did he? He moved on? How’s the video spread around the internet now? Good Lord. They’re probably shit faced in the video. Help us all if our drunk nonsense makes its way around the intent. A bit dare I day… ironic 😉

Yes.
The husband threatened him. Go rewatch if you missed that part.
Quit removing context from quotes. It’s passive aggressive and makes it look like you’re answering a question when you’re actually dodging it.

Defending wasn’t my intention. Simply bringing up the fact that we all do stupid shit when we’re drunk, and rely on Uber. The loser driver posting the video is not a hero. I bet everyone who has drank heavily before has done something that could end up being used to cancel them by the mob. I already condemned their comments.

Defending wasn’t my intention. Simply bringing up the fact that we all do stupid shit when we’re drunk, and rely on Uber. The loser driver posting the video is not a hero. I bet everyone who has drank heavily before has done something that could end up being used to cancel them by the mob. I already condemned their comments.

He's not a hero, but f*** those people and they deserve any grief they get for it. It might have been an ignorant provincial schlub joking around until "n-word lover." It's who they are and I don't care if people are mean to them online.

He's not a hero, but f*** those people and they deserve any grief they get for it. It might have been an provincial schlub joking around until "n-word lover." It's who they are and I don't care if people are mean to them online.
I’m just saying it’s a slippery slope. Yeah F those people, but this is woke mob stupidity that’s headed to someone near you. Best be on your finest behavior at all times.

Defending wasn’t my intention.
And yet you continue to do so.

I’ve been f#cked up about every which way you can and never once did I feel inclined to utter something that wasn’t already in my heart to say. In fact, I would say more times than not alcohol gives you the inspiration to say what you really think and feel.

I strongly encourage you to quit now.

And yet you continue to do so.

I’ve been f#cked up about every which way you can and never once did I feel inclined to utter something that wasn’t already in my heart to say. In fact, I would say more times than not alcohol gives you the inspiration to say what you really think and feel.

I strongly encourage you to quit now.
Have you said something that you wouldn’t want plastered all over the internet? Again, F these people. This is a pathetic attempt at fame and praise from the driver. Nothing more.

thats what you saw? i guess you have a much more cynical outlook on life than I do.
Probably. People, at their core, prioritize the interest of themselves and their children in almost every decision.

Have we all done stupid stuff when we are drinking? Sure, but drinking doesn't make you a racist, being racist makes you a racist, drinking just makes it more obvious.

You haven't condemned them, you've only said they made inappropriate comments. And then called the driver a loser.

No one said he was a hero, only that more <white> people need to stand up to other white folks when they are being racist. And applauded him for doing that.

Have you said something that you wouldn’t want plastered all over the internet? Again, F these people. This is a pathetic attempt at fame and praise from the driver. Nothing more.
I used to post on HROT shit-faced, if that answers your question.

I understand your point about cancel culture, as it exists on both ends of the political spectrum, I’m just not seeing the relevance to this incident. For too long people have walked around with this air of being able to say and do whatever the f#ck they want with impunity, so, no, it doesn’t bother me in the least some idiots are earning their fifteen minutes of fame in this manner.

I also find it odd you are stuck on the driver’s behavior, but I suppose that’s not here nor there.

Reactions: HawkMD and hwk23

I understand your point about cancel culture, as it exists on both ends of the political spectrum, I’m just not seeing the relevance to this incident. For too long people have walked around with this air of being able to say and do whatever the f#ck they want with impunity, so, no, it doesn’t bother me in the least some idiots are earning their fifteen minutes of fame in this manner.

I also find it odd you are stuck on the driver’s behavior, but I suppose that’s not here nor there.
How is it not relevant? Click the twitter link. People drooling over how they can get back at these people. It’s vigilante justice by virtue signaling dbags on the internet. Who can be the most woke? It’s just getting old.

How is it not relevant? Click the twitter link. People drooling over how they can get back at these people. It’s vigilante justice by virtue signaling dbags on the internet. Who can be the most woke? It’s just getting old.
I. Don’t. Care. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Too bad, so sad.

Btw, you are trying too hard to be the Candace Owens of HROT. 😆

I'm a big time alcoholic. I've never been a racist piece of shit. Just sayin

Don’t feed the troll, B&G.
It is working you.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT