ADVERTISEMENT

We need more of this

OP's story is a nice one, but does anyone believe that if that kid fell and hurt his knee in that guy's driveway, his parents wouldn't sue the crap out of him? I hate to be so cynical, but unfortunately that's the world in which we live today.

OP's story is a nice one, but does anyone believe that if that kid fell and hurt his knee in that guy's driveway, his parents wouldn't sue the crap out of him? I hate to be so cynical, but unfortunately that's the world in which we live today.
I think in this situation you are way too cynical. Imagine the lawsuits in every city if this was the case of kids scrapping their knees on city streets. Most people are good. Unfortunately the news makes it seem the opposite.

Sue him for what, a scraped knee?

At 3mph I think he'd survive

ADVERTISEMENT