ADVERTISEMENT

We need slam dunk judges at every game for our opponents

Just listen to Fran. We play fast and our depth will wear teams down. I saw Freeman hurt his after a dunk, maybe that is what Fran meant. That was an absolute mismatch athletically. Even the Rutgers coach in year 2 has figured out to error on the side of athleticism and you will always have that.

You just know that after every Iowa game 4-5 opponents are arguing in the locker room about who had the best dunk.

You're right, it's a joke. Lol.

You would think some of these guys would get tired of being the laughingstock of the B1G Ten and actually go Bill Laimbeer on somebody and put a guy on his ass going to the hoop. You would think.

But Iowa players seem pretty content pulling ball after ball out of the net.

You're right, it's a joke. Lol.

You would think some of these guys would get tired of being the laughingstock of the B1G Ten and actually go Bill Laimbeer on somebody and put a guy on his ass going to the hoop. You would think.

But Iowa players seem pretty content pulling ball after ball out of the net.
I’d waste all 5 of my fouls on hard, border line dirty fouls if I played for this Iowa team. And I’d walk to the bench proud every single game.

I’d waste all 5 of my fouls on hard, border line dirty fouls if I played for this Iowa team. And I’d walk to the bench proud every single game.
Here’s all you need to know about tonight’s game (and this season for that matter):

Iowa personal fouls -
Cook 3
Garza 3
Kriener 1
Pemsl 1
Uhl 1
Wagner 0

Rutgers dunks -
10? 20? 30?
I lost count again...

Our poor hawks can’t fly as high as the other teams I get that but what I don’t get is the lack of effort... is the teams spirit being broke by all the high light plays the other teams are getting on them?? Fran or somebody better have come to JESUS talk with these guys before things get even unglyier.. if you can’t out play them gotta be willing to do everything else with 100 percent effort!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT