ADVERTISEMENT

We should Change the Name of our Country and rid ourselves of debt

FAUlty Gator

HB Legend
Oct 27, 2017
George Washington did this with France and the Genet (XYZ) Affair. We totally screwed them over. We promised them our help against Britain if they helped us get our independence. They did and then they had their own Revolution. When their war with Britain came, GW claimed our promise was made to King Louis and not to the revolutionary government. And that we were now isolationist.

We should kinda do that in reverse. Change the name of our country to like "South Canada" or something. Then tell China that it was the old country that owed them money. Sorry it doesn't exist anymore, China. Oh well.

Just change the name though. Keep everything else. You know, like carrying guns to the mall and back alley abortions and stuff should still be part of our identity. Just change the name...and the debt goes with it. Who's with me?

George Washington did this with France and the Genet (XYZ) Affair. We totally screwed them over. We promised them our help against Britain if they helped us get our independence. They did and then they had their own Revolution. When their war with Britain came, GW claimed our promise was made to King Louis and not to the revolutionary government. And that we were now isolationist.

We should kinda do that in reverse. Change the name of our country to like "South Canada" or something. Then tell China that it was the old country that owed them money. Sorry it doesn't exist anymore, China. Oh well.

Just change the name though. Keep everything else. You know, like carrying guns to the mall and back alley abortions and stuff should still be part of our identity. Just change the name...and the debt goes with it. Who's with me?
Real outside the box thinking; I love it.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator

Get this man a meeting with the president ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: FAUlty Gator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT