ADVERTISEMENT

We Should Mandate That Only Vaccinated Can Fly Commercially

Why? You already have to wear a mask the second you step into the airport until you leave whether vaccinated or not.

lol lmfao, have you seen the vaccine cards? Super easy to fake, bums outside the stadium will sell them for a $1.
I agree, it’s a waste of time currently.

national ID that works for driving, voting, and vaccine proof is what is needed. Fingerprint can be databased to make it difficult to use somebody else’s ID.

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
I agree, it’s a waste of time currently.

national ID that works for driving, voting, and vaccine proof is what is needed. Fingerprint can be databased to make it difficult to use somebody else’s ID.
I assume this would cover all vaccinations, correct?

lol lmfao, have you seen the vaccine cards? Super easy to fake, bums outside the stadium will sell them for a $1.
Not if there are severe penalties for doing so. Would just take a few getting caught and spending time in jail for most to not want to risk it.

Not if there are severe penalties for doing so. Would just take a few getting caught and spending time in jail for most to not want to risk it.

I know. I was just trolling. Yesterday, the same poster I quoted, posted the same thing I just did, even the lol and lmfao. Yet, today he thinks it'll lower ticket prices for him at sporting events. So I was just giving him a little poke.

Reactions: RileyHawk
And add banning tank tops and sandals on planes. That’s a winning XO

Yes, the struggling airline industry needs to have half its customers banned from flying. Good plan.
Air travel is already a giant mess. Adding an additional layer of bulls*** is only going to make it worse.

I think we should kill ppl that are not vaccinated. That’ll show them
tenor.gif

Libs definitely need to ban voting without current covid vaccination status.

What if there's a valid medical reason for not getting vaccinated, i.e., some specific allergies where the vaccine isn't recommended?

Are we then going to extend this to flu shots every season? What about other vaccines, like pneumonia and meningitis?

What if there's a valid medical reason for not getting vaccinated, i.e., some specific allergies where the vaccine isn't recommended?

Are we then going to extend this to flu shots every season? What about other vaccines, like pneumonia and meningitis?
Then these individuals should carry a letter from their doctor with them.

My wife [pics in other thread] has a spinal cord stimulator. She wears a medical alert bracelet and carries a card with her from Boston Scientific. It isn't hard (it also gets us to the front of the line at Disney!)

Yes, the struggling airline industry needs to have half its customers banned from flying. Good plan.
Air travel is already a giant mess. Adding an additional layer of bulls*** is only going to make it worse.
Meh, the poor, uneducated don't fly anyway.

I think we should kill ppl that are not vaccinated. That’ll show them
Natural selection will take care of that, but until they're all dead I want them locked away so I can have freedom of maneuver around the country w/o fear of their stupidity impacting me.

Those sicknesses havn't caused more then 600,000 deaths and millions of hospitalizations.

"It's the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down," Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey, a Republican, said last week as her state grappled with having the lowest vaccination rate in the country. "These folks are choosing a horrible lifestyle of self-inflicted pain."

A few Americans got popped for fake Vax Cards trying to travel into Canada a week or so ago. They were fined $16,000 each. That sounds like a good number to start with.

Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT