ADVERTISEMENT

We start 4 seniors on offense (the rest are currently SOs).....

Really curious what that even means man? Make some sense. Is that some sweet comeback on how well the OL played today? And if y think they played well u have more issues than the OL.

I admit that my greatest frustration over the past few years is that our OL guru head coach has had a number of years where the OL was not good. You would think we wouldn't EVER have a year like last year that was truly "Linderbaum and pray for rain". And now this year no Linderbaum. Maybe Tim Polasek being gone may wind up being a good thing.. or not.. I do like our young talent at OL and hope they grow up fast. I guess we'll start to know in 51 hours.
Our O line woes coincide with the loss of the best strength coach in the nation, who also was a hard ass and made people mentally tough. Just sayin.

Really curious what that even means man? Make some sense. Is that some sweet comeback on how well the OL played today? And if y think they played well u have more issues than the OL.
It means Iowa's OL........is better than your version of Iowa's OL. Buddy boy. :D

Now go eat another snack pack before you starve to death..

5959_h.png

ADVERTISEMENT