ADVERTISEMENT

Weather forecast rant....

The Tradition

HB King
Apr 23, 2002
So... it's the "dry" season here at Tradition Manor, and I returned from a business trip last night and the new Tradmobile was COVERED in lovebugs. I mean, "I can hardly see through the windshield" covered in lovebugs.

So today, they were forecasting a 40 percent chance of rain around 2 p.m.

Okay fine. I waited and the rain did not come. No forecasts for any rain after that.

So, let's detail the car and get all the damn bug guts off of it!

Of course, after totally washing, drying and waxing her, a T-storm moved through tonight.

Fvck me. Just fvck it all to hell. That is all.

Oh, and fvck it for good measure. Fvckity fvck, fvck fvck. Fvck.

Stay Mad GIF

Weird that a manor doesn't have a garage to park the car in. Not even one of those aluminum things that you can fit right up next to the single wide?

My three-car garage is full of my three sons' crap and there's no room to park the Tradmobile.

Flew into jax tonight and disappointed I couldn't eat outside at the beach. At least something good came out of it.
I was up at the Omni in Amelia Island this evening and the rain was NOT in the forecast but it came down in buckets.

Did you head south near https://www.floridastateparks.org/parks-and-trails/paynes-prairie-preserve-state-park ?
I remember going thru there and the air was full of those little breeders. You can’t use the wipers as they smear and the sunshine glare becomes dangerous.

No, I wasn't up that way. I drove to Sarasota and then worked my way north toward Ocala before returning home. A two-day tour of our west coast locations. For some reason they're super attracted to I-75.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT