ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
No, not today’s thread - the Netflix show about Wednesday Adams. Watched it with my kid, pretty well done. I didn’t really watch the old show or see any of the movies but it didn’t matter.
Plus, zeta-jones at morticia was a bonus.

elsie-hewitt-lingerie.gif

It's okay. like its not bad, but it's not really that good. its like hunger games and harry potter had a baby and dressed it like adams family

Reactions: Moral
No, not today’s thread - the Netflix show about Wednesday Adams. Watched it with my kid, pretty well done. I didn’t really watch the old show or see any of the movies but it didn’t matter.

The 91 movie was good, campy, but overall enjoyable. Way back machine I was working at Mugs and Movies when that one was released,

A++ effort on gif, like awarded

Reactions: BelemNole
It's okay. like its not bad, but it's not really that good. its like hunger games and harry potter had a baby and dressed it like adams family
There was a lot of misdirection and they weren't afraid kill off characters. I appreciated the fact that they kept it creepy. And elfman's soundtrack was on point.

Reactions: hawkbirch
@BelemNole , how old is your kid? Mine are finally over the hump of being scared of everything. Was interested in watching this if they wanted to.

PS, nice boobs. Solid gif.

@BelemNole , how old is your kid? Mine are finally over the hump of being scared of everything. Was interested in watching this if they wanted to.

PS, nice boobs. Solid gif.
She's 17 and has always like scary movies. I'd say this would get a hard PG-13 if it was a movie. No sex or swearing but a good deal of violence. Body parts, etc.

Reactions: funksouljon
Wednesday left me with a case of the Mondays. 3/10 wouldn't recommend.

I read the TV review about this in the newspaper.

Sounds like a cool concept.

My 9 year old had no interest in watching at all.
ETA, she loves the Addams Family movies and will watch that any time I ask her to.

Wednesday Addams was the original goth girl. I guess a storyline just about her is hit or miss?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT