ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend plans?

CJ Beat Hard

HR Heisman
Dec 15, 2016
After you finishing waiting in line at OPs moms place, whats on the agenda for the weekend?

Sit by my dirty pool and hope the generator keeps the ice maker going fast enough to make my drinks.

Not much after the Derecho week we’ve had

both kids have hockey and we’ll probably hit the pool while we still can

Taking lil 3408 to the Minnesota Zoo today and Great Wolf Lodge tonight. Boating tomorrow afternoon after we get home. Lay around on Sunday until the races start.

Reactions: Nipigu
Tonight though, probably going to my parents to help them toss all their perishables away since they lost power for 3 days and all that is gone. At least that was the worst of it for them.

Dinner tomorrow evening at a friend’s home. I already declined once and can’t do it again gracefully.

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go do OP's mom, go to Home Depot, do OP's mom again. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, rail OP's mom, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, definitely OP's mom, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time (except for OP's mom, there's always time for that).

Taking lil 3408 to the Minnesota Zoo today and Great Wolf Lodge tonight. Boating tomorrow afternoon after we get home. Lay around on Sunday until the races start.

I read there’s hail possible tonight in the MSP area. The weather reports are notoriously wrong here so hopefully this stays true to form. Enjoy!

Reactions: Derekd3408
We go look at birds - usually south of Des Moines on Saturdays and north of the city on Sundays.
Shorebirds are heading back south already.

Going to get the hell out of dodge and golf all weekend and drink massive amounts of alcohol. Then probably get back in line for op's mom late Sunday night

Reactions: bojihawk44
We have tickets to go a drive-in movie tonight. The town is putting it on so we’ll see how it goes. Tomorrow’s project is to refinish my front door and an old toy chest that’s been in the garage.

Wedding tomorrow, moving a bunch of shit around in my shop on Sunday, so I can get electrical trenched into it next week! Then start on insulating, sheeting, etc. Anyone wanna loan me some money?

Forecast says 110 degrees for the next 4 days. Wife doesn't want to go to tahoe because the place up there is being renovated and there's no kitchen. So.....hide in the dark and watch TV or swim in the pool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT