ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend Plans?

Nothing really tonight so it should be beer drinkin'. Tomorrow me or TBW is taking HS senior son to Ames to check out the campus. If I get to stay home, it'll be kayaking in the morning and then watching the Cyclones get destroyed in spectacular fashion.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Tonight, game 4 of the Stanley Cup. Probably watch some of it at Brass Tap, then home for the last period. Tomorrow, yard work in the daytime. Gonna trim the bougainvillea; hoping I get thorns in both eyes so I can't see um massacre us tomorrow night.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Tonight not much. Tomorrow doing a 20 mile ride tomorrow. Enjoying the last few good weekends while I can.

Nothing really tonight so it should be beer drinkin'. Tomorrow me or TBW is taking HS senior son to Ames to check out the campus. If I get to stay home, it'll be kayaking in the morning and then watching the Cyclones get destroyed in spectacular fashion.

Kayaking where? Post pics please.

Saturday morning will be continuing Hurricane Sally cleanup. Saturday afternoon and evening will be college football. Sunday will be more Sally cleanup. Sunday evening driving to Birmingham, AL.

Heading to the Rogue river now to swing flies for steelhead. Cubs and football with pizza on the smoker later. House work tomorrow

Reactions: BelemNole
both kids soccer and hockey games
finish some exterior painting and mow yard
family grill out

after typing that are we the prototypical suburban middle class family or what?

Yes, you are. I’ve been one for a while now and love it.

I had to mow the yard last night cause I simply don’t have time rest of the weekend. 2 soccer games, a lacrosse game and my daughters 9th birthday party. Hoping to catch some of the 11 AM nfl games tomorrow, but not a huge priority anymore.

Reactions: QChawks
Ha.....apparently no one is headed to Ames now, so I'm gonna head up to High Lake in Emmet Co. before the crack of dawn in the morning. I ALWAYS take plenty of pics. Haven't been there yet this summer. Usually has a good variety of wildlife.
0926200757.jpg
IMG-1234.jpg
IMG-1205.jpg
IMG-1199.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT