ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend ruined due to American ignorance

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
My daughter who just graduated from Iowa was supposed to come down to the lake house this weekend for the only chance she’d have all summer. Was going to bring a friend, who like my daughter, had been basically sheltering in place since early March was going to join.

But friend’s roommate was one of the non mask-wearing asshats hitting the Iowa City bars this past weekend and tested COVID positive today. So now no lake weekend, daughter has to get tested, may not be able to work next week.

All you dumb MFs that think this is “no big deal” and wearing a mask is a pointless inconvenience can suckle my knuckle and eat a bag of dongs.

YOU are what’s wrong with America and you and your anti-science, anti-intellectual bullshit can kiss my ass. :mad:

My daughter who just graduated from Iowa was supposed to come down to the lake house this weekend for the only chance she’d have all summer. Was going to bring a friend, who like my daughter, had been basically sheltering in place since early March was going to join.

But friend’s roommate was one of the non mask-wearing asshats hitting the Iowa City bars this past weekend and tested COVID positive today. So now no lake weekend, daughter has to get tested, may not be able to work next week.

All you dumb MFs that think this is “no big deal” and wearing a mask is a pointless inconvenience can suckle my knuckle and eat a bag of dongs.

YOU are what’s wrong with America and you and your anti-science, anti-intellectual bullshit can kiss my ass. :mad:

Pic of daughter and friend?

Or you are whats wrong with America by grouping non mask wearers automatically equal the the bar hoppers. Get over yourself.

It's crap like this that is why we will be watching other countries' sports leagues and why we can't have nice things here. How the heck did Americans get this way? It's like a lot of us, including myself, are now finally seeing us the way foreigners see us - here or when Americans are in their countries.

It's crap like this that is why we will be watching other countries' sports leagues and why we can't have nice things here. How the heck did Americans get this way? It's like a lot of us, including myself, are now finally seeing us the way foreigners see us - here or when Americans are in their countries.

Will??? We are. EPL is back on. We're not sure if we can do football in the fall.

105685094_10158982612931800_5264153715304689652_n.jpg

I mean our country is a joke right now.

Dear Penthouse Forum,

My daughter who just graduated from Iowa was supposed to come down to the lake house this weekend for the only chance she’d have all summer. My daughter was going to bring a friend, who I fap to constantly and was hoping if I get enough Boone’s Farm in her will let me get to second base after everyone else went to bed.

FIFY

So is America responsible for a young adult making a crappy decision?

I wish I could like this post 100 times. Americans are just too selfish to do what the greater good needs done right now (wearing a mask).

Will??? We are. EPL is back on. We're not sure if we can do football in the fall.

105685094_10158982612931800_5264153715304689652_n.jpg

I mean our country is a joke right now.
I'm currently watching Chelsea leading MC, hoping this result holds so Liverpool can win the title for the first time in 30 years.

Was friend's roommate symptomatic? How did she know to get tested?

Iowa City bars since day 1 have been ignoring social distancing. No doubt it was spreading on the Fieldhouse dance floor.

My BIL is from Ireland but lives in Colorado now. Was on a Zoom call with them and asked him how his family is back in Ireland was doing and what they think of all of it. He stated: "They are doing fine, the Irish were made for something like this BUT they (his family in Ireland) thinks Americans are crazy for acting the way they are in regard to C19".

We are pretty much the laughingstock of the world thanks to Trump and his followers.

Was friend's roommate symptomatic or anything?

My BIL is from Ireland but lives in Colorado now. Was on a Zoom call with them and asked him how his family is back in Ireland was doing and what they think of all of it. He stated: "They are doing fine, the Irish were made for something like this BUT they (his family in Ireland) thinks Americans are crazy for acting the way they are in regard to C19".

We are pretty much the laughingstock of the world thanks to Trump and his followers.
Leave it to you to spin the story to Trump.

Could you maybe be a little less vague in expressing how you feel?

Link? You do realize what an aberration it would be for a virus like this to be able to keep reinfecting people with the same virulence it initially exhibited, right?

I realize that but I also realize that we don't know what the effect of a second exposure will be BUT we have a lot of people saying Get it Now or Get it Later which suggests they believe if you get it now you won't be able to get it again or that it can't be serious the 2nd or 3rd or 4th time it is contracted.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid-19-antibodies-fade-months-study/story?id=71406787

Reactions: seam and naturalmwa
I realize that but I also realize that we don't know what the effect of a second exposure will be BUT we have a lot of people saying Get it Now or Get it Later which suggests they believe if you get it now you won't be able to get it again or that it can't be serious the 2nd or 3rd or 4th time it is contracted.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/covid-19-antibodies-fade-months-study/story?id=71406787

Sure. Reality it what it is.

Certain people and it could be tied to severity of immune response. (which ties to symptoms, I believe) I believe I had read that before.

Your daughter is a millennial, right? Torbee...you gotta a lot to learn! :D Tell her you know a “ boomer” who’s fault this obviously is.

How selfish. Why should her friends roommate have their weekend ruined just for your benefit? They wanted to have fun at the bar.

ADVERTISEMENT