ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend ruined due to American ignorance

You losers are gonna fug up the football season. And maybe the basketball season. I’ll hold you accountable in the voting booth.

You are going to hold the liberal college students who support Biden, but won't social distance, accountable in the voting booth???

Will??? We are. EPL is back on. We're not sure if we can do football in the fall.

105685094_10158982612931800_5264153715304689652_n.jpg

I mean our country is a joke right now.
Yes, yes it is for a few main reasons this being 1 of them.

Later? Like when we know much more about how the disease works and have at least some idea how to effectively treat it and what meds do or don't work?

Yeah...I'll go with that one.

Yes and no. If you're 21, how long do you wait?

And if you're 21... you already know that you're extremely low risk.

I was thinking more along the lines of young people here. Even then, say, you're 65... it's not clear what the "right" amount of risk is.

My daughter who just graduated from Iowa was supposed to come down to the lake house this weekend for the only chance she’d have all summer. Was going to bring a friend, who like my daughter, had been basically sheltering in place since early March was going to join.

But friend’s roommate was one of the non mask-wearing asshats hitting the Iowa City bars this past weekend and tested COVID positive today. So now no lake weekend, daughter has to get tested, may not be able to work next week.

All you dumb MFs that think this is “no big deal” and wearing a mask is a pointless inconvenience can suckle my knuckle and eat a bag of dongs.

YOU are what’s wrong with America and you and your anti-science, anti-intellectual bullshit can kiss my ass. :mad:
Yes

Damn, this dude is like a Bosnian GobysHawk or something. Love this guy.

il_794xN.2338408591_qm1c.jpg

Wait for what? To get sick and possibly do permanent damage to your internal organs or to go out and get blind drunk with your friends?

Well of course I'm saying that this risk is so low that it's worth it. Yeah. That a reasonable person would say it's worth it.

Wait for what? To get sick and possibly do permanent damage to your internal organs or to go out and get blind drunk with your friends?
Lol you would have been a blast in college. Btw going and getting blind drunk with your friends at 21 is way riskier than getting COVID.

What did you search for to find that? Fantastic work.
There used to be a Texas Football website " the Shaggy Bevo " where this one poster would chronicle TU football, especially the OU rivalry with these primitive ( Moral like MS paint clips ) that were hilarious. He had one on SEC realignment that was side splitting...

k7F2e.gif
2013Preview24.png

862gLyJ.jpg
746975.jpg
2JNxtHo.jpg
BVsjFWTCMAAgr9O.jpg
images

Last edited:
It's crap like this that is why we will be watching other countries' sports leagues and why we can't have nice things here. How the heck did Americans get this way? It's like a lot of us, including myself, are now finally seeing us the way foreigners see us - here or when Americans are in their countries.
We have a huge population of idiots. That's how.

My daughter who just graduated from Iowa was supposed to come down to the lake house this weekend for the only chance she’d have all summer. Was going to bring a friend, who like my daughter, had been basically sheltering in place since early March was going to join.

But friend’s roommate was one of the non mask-wearing asshats hitting the Iowa City bars this past weekend and tested COVID positive today. So now no lake weekend, daughter has to get tested, may not be able to work next week.

All you dumb MFs that think this is “no big deal” and wearing a mask is a pointless inconvenience can suckle my knuckle and eat a bag of dongs.

YOU are what’s wrong with America and you and your anti-science, anti-intellectual bullshit can kiss my ass. :mad:

Lake house........education!!!!! Mother scrubber, IM BLACKKK!

I don’t get those luxuries. Check that privilege*

*Currently in Galena, IL staying at a spot in Eagle Ridge. ZFG

There used to be a Texas Football website " the Shaggy Bevo " where this one poster would chronicle TU football, especially the OU rivalry with these primitive ( Moral like MS paint clips ) that were hilarious. He had one on SEC realignment that was side splitting...

k7F2e.gif
2013Preview24.png

862gLyJ.jpg
746975.jpg
2JNxtHo.jpg
BVsjFWTCMAAgr9O.jpg
images
The bottom one with Cal...holy shit. As the kids say, “I’m dead.”

Reactions: Rudolph
Yes. In this case? Absolutely.

Sorry, Tom, but there is a great deal of irony in you saying America is responsible for the mentality of its citizens. This mindless mob mentality being manifested currently was 100% incubated in schools across the country.

Props to the OP for seeing the big picture.

A friend of mine asked me last month...'Aren't you glad you're not overseas right now?'

I couldn't even muster an answer. I just smirked as I held back my frustration at the cluster eff happening before our eyes.

I love America but I seriously have no use at all for about 60% of the people that live in this selfish country. 'Land of the Me'

Props to the OP for seeing the big picture.

A friend of mine asked me last month...'Aren't you glad you're not overseas right now?'

I couldn't even muster an answer. I just smirked as I held back my frustration at the cluster eff happening before our eyes.

I love America but I seriously have no use at all for about 60% of the people that live in this selfish country. 'Land of the Me'

It’s 35% bro. And dropping.

Thanks dude. Hopefully it sounds worse than it is, that is what the doc says. He has been unable to complete the last couple of baseball seasons due to inflammation in his shoulder which we thought was overuse/growth plate injuries. Turns out it was a freak thing in a freak location mimicking that. Good news is that it should completely resolve the issue and he can get backing to throwing gas.
Gods luck my man.

Reactions: Tenacious E
It’s 35% bro. And dropping.

So I live in CA and in a county that voted for Clinton by about 15 points in the last election. I would say before Newsom's mask order at the end of last week that 75% of the people here were not wearing masks.

It's not just Republicans.

Reactions: NipponPoke
So I live in CA and in a county that voted for Clinton by about 15 points in the last election. I would say before Newsom's mask order at the end of last week that 75% of the people here were not wearing masks.

Hey, I didn’t make it a political issue.

It’s rational humans versus morons.

Good initial post Torbee. Funny mask story here in San Antonio yesterday. One of the county commissioners was in a Lowes store. SA now has a policy of masks required by all people while in stores. He was at the checkout and a ‘guy’ was in line and didn’t have a mask. The commissioner is VERY well known ( and respected). He tried to tell the guy he needed a mask and was trying to give him a business card. The ‘guy’ smacked the commissioners hand (and made a comment). The sheriff’s office was called and the ‘guy’ is being charged with assault on a public official. TOO FUNNY!!!

Reactions: HotelAlphaWilcoKilo
Good initial post Torbee. Funny mask story here in San Antonio yesterday. One of the county commissioners was in a Lowes store. SA now has a policy of masks required by all people while in stores. He was at the checkout and a ‘guy’ was in line and didn’t have a mask. The commissioner is VERY well known ( and respected). He tried to tell the guy he needed a mask and was trying to give him a business card. The ‘guy’ smacked the commissioners hand (and made a comment). The sheriff’s office was called and the ‘guy’ is being charged with assault on a public official. TOO FUNNY!!!
See above ^^^^
So many dooshes walk among us. :(

Lake house........education!!!!! Mother scrubber, IM BLACKKK!

I don’t get those luxuries. Check that privilege*

*Currently in Galena, IL staying at a spot in Eagle Ridge. ZFG

You ain't foolin no one, you lying dog-faced pony soldier. If Joe says you aren't black . . .

BILL Clinton would probably have to run as a Republican today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT