ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend ruined due to American ignorance

torbee I would take this opportunity to spend the time at the lake by myself, a good regimen of fap, swim, fap, swim, eat, fap, fap, fap, swim, poop/HROT, eat, have a beer, HROT, sleep, repeat.

Just caught this fat bastard about 20 minutes ago. Guessing it’s in the 5-6 pound range. On my ultralight! That was exciting.

giphy.gif

My daughter who just graduated from Iowa was supposed to come down to the lake house this weekend for the only chance she’d have all summer. Was going to bring a friend, who like my daughter, had been basically sheltering in place since early March was going to join.

But friend’s roommate was one of the non mask-wearing asshats hitting the Iowa City bars this past weekend and tested COVID positive today. So now no lake weekend, daughter has to get tested, may not be able to work next week.

All you dumb MFs that think this is “no big deal” and wearing a mask is a pointless inconvenience can suckle my knuckle and eat a bag of dongs.

YOU are what’s wrong with America and you and your anti-science, anti-intellectual bullshit can kiss my ass. :mad:
Or you could still go to lake and she can wear a mask when around others?

oh- and before I forget - go get a bowl of shit, a spoon, and start eating.

Sounds ordinary coming from someone who organizes gatherings in the middle of a pandemic.

What if the friends’ roommate had been asymptomatic? And why does your daughter need to be tested if she’s been SIP?

Much more to immunity than just antibodies.

For sure but we are able to catch the common cold more than one time per season so frankly nobody knows what reinfection might look like. It could be worse if there is unknown residual damage from the first infection, it could be less as the body then knows how to put together the necessary antibodies to fight it earlier on in the infection (less learning required) or it could just be the same as it is now. Without knowing the answers to these questions it seems a bit reckless to try to sprint to some sort of herd immunity (via active infection instead of a vaccine) vs trying to mitigate active spread.

For sure but we are able to catch the common cold more than one time per season so frankly nobody knows what reinfection might look like. It could be worse if there is unknown residual damage from the first infection, it could be less as the body then knows how to put together the necessary antibodies to fight it earlier on in the infection (less learning required) or it could just be the same as it is now. Without knowing the answers to these questions it seems a bit reckless to try to sprint to some sort of herd immunity (via active infection instead of a vaccine) vs trying to mitigate active spread.

You are not catching the same exact cold, its a different one. There is no scientific evidence that you can catch covid twice. The pandemic has ended in china and south korea, if you could catch it twice it would still be going on.

There used to be a Texas Football website " the Shaggy Bevo " where this one poster would chronicle TU football, especially the OU rivalry with these primitive ( Moral like MS paint clips ) that were hilarious. He had one on SEC realignment that was side splitting...

k7F2e.gif
2013Preview24.png

862gLyJ.jpg
746975.jpg
2JNxtHo.jpg
BVsjFWTCMAAgr9O.jpg
images
One Texas fan did one of these making fun of another Texas fan when they played Bama (I think it was Bama) and it was outstanding.

ADVERTISEMENT