ADVERTISEMENT

Weird political arguments last night.

DooBii

HR Heisman
May 24, 2011
I was at a buddies house with a bunch of other drunks when politics got brought up. There was one ultra maga chick and one ultra Biden supporter and it turns out my friends mom (75 year old lady) is super racist. It was really bizarre because these have been my friends for 25 to 35 years and before last night I wouldnt have been able to confidently tell you who they voted for. It's just not a topic that comes up in real life.

The only part I got involved in is when the maga chick was talking about the vaccine and saying it isn't safe because athletes that take it are passing out during games. I said bullshit, almost every pro athlete in the country is vaccinated and if that was true they'd be passing out. Unsurprisingly my point was lost on her. Lol csb

I was at a buddies house with a bunch of other drunks when politics got brought up. There was one ultra maga chick and one ultra Biden supporter and it turns out my friends mom (75 year old lady) is super racist. It was really bizarre because these have been my friends for 25 to 35 years and before last night I wouldnt have been able to confidently tell you who they voted for. It's just not a topic that comes up in real life.

The only part I got involved in is when the maga chick was talking about the vaccine and saying it isn't safe because athletes that take it are passing out during games. I said bullshit, almost every pro athlete in the country is vaccinated and if that was true they'd be passing out. Unsurprisingly my point was lost on her. Lol csb
So, you've known these people for decades, and just last night you learn their political leanings? How is it possible they've never revealed that information until yesterday? Was fentanyl flowing at the party and everyone was on Mars or what?

Sounds pretty uneventful. I was hoping for more based on title.

So, you've known these people for decades, and just last night you learn their political leanings? How is it possible they've never revealed that information until yesterday? Was fentanyl flowing at the party and everyone was on Mars or what?
Not something we talk about. Much better things to discuss like why Ministry is better than any other band on the planet.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Ain't that the truth...I just have no faith that humans will ever become what we could be, hell what we should be

So much wasted potential
Just sit back and enjoy the show. Surrender is such a wonderful feeling.

The only part I got involved in is when the maga chick was talking about the vaccine
Whats an ultra Biden supporter like? I assume they would have to be over 60, right?

I had a kid I went to high school with that is super maga. I didnt know this until recently because I just didnt really talk to him about politics in the past. He tried to argue that civil rights were actually a bad thing for black people in this country.

He kept referencing Thomas Sowell so I asked him to recommend some reading. Of course he hadnt actually read the guys stuff. Hahaha The whole convo was pretty wild.

The shit show is not something I really want to watch....
Meh it’s going to happen anyway. There’s an endless amount of streaming shows and movies to avoid the news. Don’t think it’s as bad as the talking heads make it out to be anyway. Most folks just want to make it through life.

Reactions: 1inamillion
Whats an ultra Biden supporter like? I assume they would have to be over 60, right?

I had a kid I went to high school with that is super maga. I didnt know this until recently because I just didnt really talk to him about politics in the past. He tried to argue that civil rights were actually a bad thing for black people in this country.

He kept referencing Thomas Sowell so I asked him to recommend some reading. Of course he hadnt actually read the guys stuff. Hahaha The whole convo was pretty wild.
He was 50. I can't believe you're on this board and don't know what an ultra Biden supporter is like. Maybe today's your first day here?

• Haha
Reactions: Wendy79 and NCHawk5
Meh it’s going to happen anyway. There’s an endless amount of streaming shows and movies to avoid the news. Don’t think it’s as bad as the talking heads make it out to be anyway. Most folks just want to make it through life.

I normally would not know what's going, but I get it from this forum....but I do love this forum so it's a necessary evil

What I want to do with the rest of my life.

1. Get healthy and get out of this fvcking bed

2. Save up and go to Vegas, or better yet Amsterdam, party down and get laid one or ten more times

3. Die with a smile on my face

I normally would not know what's going, but I get it from this forum....but I do love this forum so it's a necessary evil

What I want to do with the rest of my life.

1. Get healthy and get out of this fvcking bed

2. Save up and go to Vegas, or better yet Amsterdam, party down and get laid one or ten more times

3. Die with a smile on my face
Hell yeah. That’s what I like to hear. Better things in life. What do you need to get healthy?

Hell yeah. That’s what I like to hear. Better things in life. What do you need to get healthy?

I hate posting my health problems on here...I've been dealing with a MRSA infected pressure sore since '19. Just found out last week, after I went sceptic AGAIN resulting in a week long hospital stay,, that the bone is infected. So I'm heading to UAB next month for what will be surgery (ies) and a 2-3 month hospital stay. Then, hopefully, I'll be healthy.

I hate posting my health problems on here...I've been dealing with a MRSA infected pressure sore since '19. Just found out last week, after I went sceptic AGAIN resulting in a week long hospital stay,, that the bone is infected. So I'm heading to UAB next month for what will be surgery (ies) and a 2-3 month hospital stay. Then, hopefully, I'll be healthy.
I hope you get better, enjoy talking with you on here. Seem like a great guy.

One ultra Biden supporter? I have to question the whole story now, because nobody is a ultra biden supporter. I've never seen anyone wearing a build back better hat...

I would like to say I was surprised by the mindless moronic position taken said MAGA person, but I am not. Worse than willfully ignorant.

Reactions: littlez
Hope everything goes well. Nothing like health problems to put into perspective the important things in life. Arguing about politics is not one of them.

Sorry to hear you continue to go through these health issues. Here’s to hoping you get better soon.

Damn dood. Best well wishes possible. Never met you but from I have read from your posts you are a quality person who has had some rotten luck. Chin up.

Truly wish you the best, Hope you get to Vegas/Amsterdam and enjoy it fully.

Wish you the best of luck. I work with plastics a lot to do wound care in paras and quads.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT