ADVERTISEMENT

Weird political arguments last night.

How? Thinking you have the power to make a difference is dishonest and will lead to nothing but disappointment or false pride in outcomes.
First of all, I was talking about seizing one’s own day to self-actualize to the extent possible. As far as making a difference, that is like saying don’t vote because one vote won’t put a candidate into office. Everyone needs to do his/her part, and let the positivity ripples expand outward.

Last edited:
First of all, I was talking about seizing one’s own day to self-actualize to the extent possible. As far as making a difference, that is like saying don’t vote because one vote won’t put a candidate into office. Everyone needs to to his/her part, and let the positivity ripples expand outward.
I was strictly talking politics 🤷‍♂️ that’s the convo I was having that you replied to

I would say so 🤷‍♂️. I mean there’s not many hot heads out protesting.
Huh. I interpreted the “most people are just trying to make it through life” comment to be more generally applicable than politics. Perhaps we are talking past one another on different tangents. If so, carry on. If not, the perspective is joyless and depressing.

Huh. I interpreted the “most people are just trying to make it through life” comment to be more generally applicable than politics. Perhaps we are talking past one another on different tangents. If so, carry on. If not, the perspective is joyless and depressing.
Joyless and depressing for some. Liberating for others.

Reactions: 1inamillion
I hate posting my health problems on here...I've been dealing with a MRSA infected pressure sore since '19. Just found out last week, after I went sceptic AGAIN resulting in a week long hospital stay,, that the bone is infected. So I'm heading to UAB next month for what will be surgery (ies) and a 2-3 month hospital stay. Then, hopefully, I'll be healthy.
Dude, so sorry to hear this. Hope the docs at UAB can get you back in the saddle again but without the sores. Best wishes.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT