Welcome a new sponsor....Adam Goldman and Franchise Coach!

TomKakert

Publisher, HawkeyeReport.com
Staff
Sep 16, 2001
I'd like to welcome aboard a new message board advertiser - Franchise Coach!

Are you a displaced corporate executive or wanting to put your career in your own hands?
Are you an experienced entrepreneur wanting to diversify?

Well, Adam Goldman at FranchiseCoach.net can help! Adam is a Hawkeye Report member (FranchiseHawk) and franchise veteran for over a decade, having been a franchisee and owned multiple businesses. Using his expertise, he helps others find their American Dream through a very thorough and FREE consultation process. Call Adam, put your life and career in your own hands. 100% free, so what do you have to lose?!!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Adam at agoldman@franchisecoach.net

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
They should get a big obnoxious banner at the top of the page that blinds you as you squint to read what the hell it says.

UPDATE: Thanks for doing that!

Reactions: TJ8869

TJ8869

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2006
Hello, Franchise Coach. I’m the head football coach at a major midwestern university. Our program used to be really successful but has fallen on hard times in recent years and cycled through several coaches who experienced varying levels of mediocrity.

I’m a former player who was fairly successful as the coach at a Group of 5 school and they brought me back to coach here, thinking I could restore bygone glory. But it hasn’t quite worked out.

We’re off to a rough start again this year and if this season goes tits-up then they might finally fire me. I can coast for awhile on the buyout but after a couple years I’m going to need a new job. Can you help me get a coordinator position in the MAC, Franchise Coach?

TJ8869

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2006
I'd like to open up a JFQ Lending franchise. Could you help?

worldscolliding-collision.gif

Latest posts