ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Nebraska Fans!

The argument you interrupted was about the term blueblood. The term blueblood is strictly a historical ranking of teams based on wins, win percent and legit NCs won, so if you don’t care, don’t respond. Iowa has been slightly more relevant than Nebraska since 2015, congrats on that, but neither has been nationally relevant in many years.
Lol - Iowa has been much more than “slightly” more relevant than Nebraska over the last 20 years.

However, Nebraska’s all-time win totals are certainly padded by playing in the weak Big 8 all those years when they only had to gear up for an annual Oklahoma match up.
Michigan and Ohio states win totals were padded for decades (1920s-2000s) by playing the remaining cupcakes in the bigten. I know most of you have been ruined by Nebraska’s stellar history when you start using Minnesota as your defense, according to iowa fans, Nebraska fans shouldn’t talk about the nearly 50 years of dominance that started in the 60s and ended in 2001
(2002-2014 decent for Nebraska, not elite), but they’ll bring up Minnesota’s dominance from 60-100 years ago. I thought you hated those guys? Damn I love how much the facts bother you simpletons.

Iowa fans are firmly in the camp of “Nebraska is the 8th best team all time, but not a blueblood” I’m fine with that, as I stated numerous times. I use the term blueblood as I know how much it triggers you Iowa fans.

Did you guys know that Minnesota has 7 National Championships? Also, Yale has 15 so if we're going on nattys, Yale is the ultimate college football blue blood.

Iowa has been better than Nebraska and slightly more nationally relevant than Nebraska 11 out of the last 22 seasons, congratulations. Be proud. You want the rest of the college football world to recognize Iowa for being nationally relevant, winning a conference title game first would be a start.

I can count on one hand the number of times Iowa was close to accomplishing just a single goal in the past 60 years that Nebraska has accomplished multiple times on the field in the same time frame.

You hypocrites love to tell every other fan base their team needs to earn it on the field first, but want Iowa to get credit for coming close to a significant accomplishment a handful of times in the past 60 plus years. Please, if I’m wrong, spell out the significant accomplishment? But I must warn you, to most other fans, finishing inside the top 25, but outside the top 5 a handful of times in 60 years is not significant nationally. I know you guys can’t act like you’ve been there before because you’ve never been there before, but JFC, find a consistent message and stick with it, no wonder your fan base is mocked as one of the worst, most sensitive fan bases in all of college football.

Reactions: HateBigBroHuskers
If Nebraska was a true blue blood, they would have come into the B1G and challenged for a B1G title most years. They haven’t done that minus one year and got their doors blown off in the championship game. Wisconsin just scored again.

Nebraska is a has been and their fans can’t deal with that and accept reality, so go watch your vhs tapes, wear your starter jackets and get the F off of this Iowa board. You all are the Cousin Eddie’s of the B1G and an embarrassment since you’ve been a member of this conference.

If Nebraska was a true blue blood, they would have come into the B1G and challenged for a B1G title most years. They haven’t done that minus one year and got their doors blown off in the championship game. Wisconsin just scored again.

Nebraska is a has been and their fans can’t deal with that and accept reality, so go watch your vhs tapes, wear your starter jackets and get the F off of this Iowa board. You all are the Cousin Eddie’s of the B1G and an embarrassment since you’ve been a member of this conference.
Uh Nebraska did come in and immediately compete at a high level and beat most of the cupcakes consistently and every team at least once through 2014. Nebraska fans fully accept the train wreck Nebraska has been since 2015, it’s kind of funny that train wreck blew the doors off “almost” division champ iowa in 2022 before letting off the gas in the 3rd quarter.

Oh and Michigan just scored again, how embarrassing for “never was” iowa to have tied “has been” Nebraska for the most embarrassing loss in a bigten title game, both lost by 39points. Both were embarrassing, but I’m sure you losers will find some way to console yourselves into believing Nebraska’s 39 point loss was somehow worse than Iowas 39 point loss.

I will mark you down as being firmly in the “Nebraska is the 8th best team all time, but not a blueblood” camp. Thanks for playing.

ADVERTISEMENT