ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome To NJ

Nov 28, 2019
Game week is here. A night game in Piscataway and we are all excited for the atmosphere.

Rutgers is 3-0 after outworking a poor BC team, out classing Wagner, probably the worst FCS team in America, and lucking out against Temple yesterday. Defense had more offense yesterday than the offense. Schiano hates the forward pass. I am pretty sure KF and Greg have agreed to let the Aussie punters punt to each other over and over through the first 3 quarters to determine 4th quarter staring field position.

Our defense has been impressive compared to past years. It will be interesting to see how competitive they are against Iowa.

The OL is almost all transfers and we are still trying to determine if it is improved. Young QBs have a while to go. Vedral is still out with an injury. Will he be back? Who knows? Schiano treats the local press like the KGB.

This should be a good game with a good atmosphere. I just don’t think we are ready this year for a B1G run at a few games. Will be fun ti see.

The DL and Dbs are the strength of the team. Younger guys growing into their roles. Iowa fans may enjoy watching Kyonte Hamilton on the DL for Rutgers. Actually committed to Rutgers first as a highly pursued heavyweight wrestling recruit. He had a huge year of football growth last year as a true freshman and now has decided to only pursue football moving forward. He continues to get better every game.

Game week is here. A night game in Piscataway and we are all excited for the atmosphere.

Rutgers is 3-0 after outworking a poor BC team, out classing Wagner, probably the worst FCS team in America, and lucking out against Temple yesterday. Defense had more offense yesterday than the offense. Schiano hates the forward pass. I am pretty sure KF and Greg have agreed to let the Aussie punters punt to each other over and over through the first 3 quarters to determine 4th quarter staring field position.

Our defense has been impressive compared to past years. It will be interesting to see how competitive they are against Iowa.

The OL is almost all transfers and we are still trying to determine if it is improved. Young QBs have a while to go. Vedral is still out with an injury. Will he be back? Who knows? Schiano treats the local press like the KGB.

This should be a good game with a good atmosphere. I just don’t think we are ready this year for a B1G run at a few games. Will be fun ti see.

So you are saying first one to 10 wins? Our defense is solid but we will be trying our best to get over 150 total yards.

The OL is almost all transfers and we are still trying to determine if it is improved.
If nothing else, perhaps this game will prove to be a referendum on the best approach to rebuilding a struggling OL. Do you go hard into the portal? Or do you keep developing the guys you have?

Glad you guys could beat up on those Temple Owls. Wish I was coming but flights are too expensive on such short notice. I'm sure it will be a good time.

Glad you guys could beat up on those Temple Owls. Wish I was coming but flights are too expensive on such short notice. I'm sure it will be a good time.
You’d actually go watch this pending shiat show? I guess it’s NYC so lots to do while there.

You’d actually go watch this pending shiat show? I guess it’s NYC so lots to do while there.
I lived 10 minutes from the stadium from 2013 to 2016 so I have a lot of Iowa friends I met out there and I am about to start a new job so yes I would.

ADVERTISEMENT