ADVERTISEMENT

Well Boyz... It finally happened

Kozisek

HR MVP
Sep 3, 2007
Pensacola, FL
Tonight at work for the first time in my adult life, it finally happened:

I shit myself.

Backstory: I work nights so at about 7:00 I go to work feeling fine. Light work load, good crew, should be an easy night. About 9:00 I feel a rumbling deep in my bowels that indicates a trip to the toilet is in my near future. However, I've got work to do, this shit (literally) can wait.

About 1030 the rumbling is back but I'm in the middle of getting stuff done so I suck it up and further delay my visit to the throne.

About 1:30am our work is finally done and I'm finally all cleared to unleash the beast that has been brewing in my colon for 4.5 hours. It's nasty. Explosive. Mushy. But highly relieving. Mission accomplished. About 3 I go to lunch. Brought my own to work so I eat in 15 minutes then go chill in my car for a bit to charge my phone. Not too much later, it happened.

There I am sitting in my car surfing the days posting on HROT. I feel a fart coming on so I give it a good assist and blast away thinking all is good. It was not just a fart. Little did I know some liquidy remnants from my explosive shit earlier were still hanging around just inside my sphincter.

The moment I push out that fart my eyes get the size of dinner plates. That is far too wet, lumpy, and hot to be a simple fart. And the smell is instantaneous. Thank God I live close to work. The time from shart to car in gear was about .02 seconds.

I floor it home and pull into the parking lot. It's 330am so the parking lot is of course full and I have to park a mile away from my apt. I can honestly say that bowlegged/crab shuffle of a walk from car to door was the single most deeply embarrassing, most humiliating/humbling moment of my life. One minute you're feeling on top of the world, the next you're shit-pants shuffling your way home to wipe your grown adult ass. Any person who saw that walk would have instantly known- that guy shit his pants. Thank God it was so late and no one was there to witness my shame.

I get in the door, shuffle to the bathroom and strip everything off. Turns out it was only a little bit of mushy browness; not nearly the output I was imagining. Underwear goes straight in the trash, jeans were perfectly fine but went to the washer anyway. Quick wipe up, quick shower, quick change of clothes and I was back to work before anyone knew a thing.

I'm still processing the nights events. I don't know whether to feel like I've reached a lifetime milestone or to be so deeply ashamed I hide in my bedroom for the rest of my days. It's been a day to remember that's for sure.

TL;DR: I shit myself.

Nv1uI1I.png

I shit myself.

Backstory: I work nights so at about 7:00 I go to work feeling fine. Light work load, good crew, should be an easy night. About 9:00 I feel a rumbling deep in my bowels that indicates a trip to the toilet is in my near future. However, I've got work to do, this shit (literally) can wait.

About 1030 the rumbling is back but I'm in the middle of getting stuff done so I suck it up and further delay my visit to the throne.

About 1:30am our work is finally done and I'm finally all cleared to unleash the beast that has been brewing in my colon for 4.5 hours. It's nasty. Explosive. Mushy. But highly relieving. Mission accomplished. About 3 I go to lunch. Brought my own to work so I eat in 15 minutes then go chill in my car for a bit to charge my phone. Not too much later, it happened.

There I am sitting in my car surfing the days posting on HROT. I feel a fart coming on so I give it a good assist and blast away thinking all is good. It was not just a fart. Little did I know some liquidy remnants from my explosive shit earlier were still hanging around just inside my sphincter.

The moment I push out that fart my eyes get the size of dinner plates. That is far too wet, lumpy, and hot to be a simple fart. And the smell is instantaneous. Thank God I live close to work. The time from shart to car in gear was about .02 seconds.

I floor it home and pull into the parking lot. It's 330am so the parking lot is of course full and I have to park a mile away from my apt. I can honestly say that bowlegged/crab shuffle of a walk from car to door was the single most deeply embarrassing, most humiliating/humbling moment of my life. One minute you're feeling on top of the world, the next you're shit-pants shuffling your way home to wipe your grown adult ass. Any person who saw that walk would have instantly known- that guy shit his pants. Thank God it was so late and no one was there to witness my shame.

I get in the door, shuffle to the bathroom and strip everything off. Turns out it was only a little bit of mushy browness; not nearly the output I was imagining. Underwear goes straight in the trash, jeans were perfectly fine but went to the washer anyway. Quick wipe up, quick shower, quick change of clothes and I was back to work before anyone knew a thing.

I'm still processing the nights events. I don't know whether to feel like I've reached a lifetime milestone or to be so deeply ashamed I hide in my bedroom for the rest of my days. It's been a day to remember that's for sure.

Big brother is watching. Expect the waves of adult diaper ads to come.

Things more embarrassing than shitting your pants:

1. You work in a setting that doesn't allow you to stop and drop a poo whenever the urge strikes.

Reactions: JWolf74

I shit myself.

Congrats. You have reached manhood.

Things more embarrassing than shitting your pants:

1. You work in a setting that doesn't allow you to stop and drop a poo whenever the urge strikes.

I work on planes. I can use the plane's crapper anytime I want. I simply chose to complete my work before taking a shit in an actual bathroom.

I work on planes. I can use the plane's crapper anytime I want. I simply chose to complete my work before taking a shit in an actual bathroom.

Who hasn't had to go but has stayed where they are at trying to complete a task beforehand? A few weeks ago I was in the office on the weekend and thought I was alone only to find out I wasn't when I raced down the hall to drop a sushi (dinner) / coffee (breakfast) dump urgently. As I barged into the stall, barely holding back the flood gates, I was greeted with a 'are you alright pro?' as I grunted letting the lumpy brown tsunami flow...

Reactions: HawkBlocked

I shit myself.

You need to break into the apartment complex’s surveillance cameras and destroy the video of you shit-pants shuffling from your car.

Reactions: Kozisek
This is the content I come to HROT for.

And I’m typing this as I deuce in the work bathroom. Feels pretty good after reading your endeavor.

I shit myself.

Was this true or a repackaging of the story told years ago by a guy who crapped himself at a restaurant? It might have been a pizza ranch.

Was this true or a repackaging of the story told years ago by a guy who crapped himself at a restaurant? It might have been a pizza ranch.

True story. Happened early this morning. You're thinking of the Ryan's poop story. A classic HROT legendary thread. I'm sure someone has the transcript they can post.

Reactions: Tenacious E
True story. Happened early this morning. You're thinking of the Ryan's poop story. A classic HROT legendary thread. I'm sure someone has the transcript they can post.
It was Ryan's. Alas the Legendary page is only one page. The thread is lost to time.

I’ve come so close, so many times...always when jogging. Still hasn’t happened yet. I’m approaching the other side of my 40’s though and know it’s coming. Not sure how I’ll react. Embarrassed? Defeated? Proud?

When your wife has to help you clean the bathroom floor, you'll know you've truly arrived. :)

But that's a story for another time and place. :p

I can't decide whose shit pants story is better- Kozisek or Herkmeister. Both legendary though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT