ADVERTISEMENT

Well Boyz...

Sorry to hear Mclovin.

I can pick you up some Spotted Cow or some other New Glarus Brewing product next week.

My furloughed status has been extended through at least the rest of this year, and I’ll be losing my health insurance at the end of August. Covid has essentially left me unemployed. My company has went from about 150-175 employees, to about 10. Maybe less.

Time to get the ol resume updated I think .....for the first time in almost a decade. Covid can suck my balls. Anyways, I’m going to drink some beers this afternoon/csb.
What line of work are you in?

I don't normally buy into karma but....

That's what you get for dissing The Simpsons you f*****

giphy.gif

Not sure. Maybe. You should just show up at the inauguration acting like you thought you won. Then they won’t know what to do and they just make you president because otherwise it would be too awkward.
I’ll just start claiming it’s all rigged against me. Right now. Because it’s rigged against me.

Reactions: Rudolph and JMNSHO
SIAP, @McLovin32 if you don’t mind me asking (you’re in CR IRRC) where is this at? That number drop is crazy. Can abbreviate or hint too if you want.

also sorry man :( shit is rough.

SIAP, @McLovin32 if you don’t mind me asking (you’re in CR IRRC) where is this at? That number drop is crazy. Can abbreviate or hint too if you want.

also sorry man :( shit is rough.
It’ll be obvious for anyone around CR if I abbreviate or hint. I know you’re from CR, and I guarantee you know someone or multiple people that have worked at the company. It seems like friggin everyone I talk to knows at least one person that’s worked there.

Reactions: anon_ts5cfra6drv7r
It’ll be obvious for anyone around CR if I abbreviate or hint. I know you’re from CR, and I guarantee you know someone or multiple people that have worked at the company. It seems like friggin everyone I talk to knows at least one person that’s worked there.
No worries

Does it involve Limousines?

Reactions: McLovin32
I was told by a higher up at John Deere that they are planning on eliminating hundreds of jobs in the Cedar Valley. If true, it could be crushing to the local economy.

I was told by a higher up at John Deere that they are planning on eliminating hundreds of jobs in the Cedar Valley. If true, it could be crushing to the local economy.
Hundreds? Wow. For many years it seems like it's been lay off a few dozen then hire them back almost like seasonal construction.

Happy ending here. Accepted a real good job offer today. I’m gonna get drunk tonight, errrr today I mean because I’m gonna day drink. I’m breaking my no booze during the week rule to celebrate.

brn8pj8hrw521.jpg

But also, **** 2020 and **** covid still. But I’m now excited for what next year is gonna be like.

Happy ending here. Accepted a real good job offer today. I’m gonna get drunk tonight, errrr today I mean because I’m gonna day drink. I’m breaking my no booze during the week rule to celebrate.

brn8pj8hrw521.jpg

But also, **** 2020 and **** covid still. But I’m now excited for what next year is gonna be like.
Staying in the Corridor?

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT