ADVERTISEMENT

Well Known Physician On Biden

History books, articles, etc. Research and inform yourself.

Interesting, earlier it was life experiences and common sense. It's ok to admit you just believe something because you like the idea of it being true.

This is an anonymous message board, there's no need to be embarrassed.

Interesting, earlier it was life experiences and common sense. It's ok to admit you just believe something because you like the idea of it being true.

This is an anonymous message board, there's no need to be embarrassed.

I’ve generously accommodated your passive aggressive patronizing style.
I’ve responded based exactly on what I claimed.
Do you want to participate in the topic or not?

I’ve generously accommodated your passive aggressive patronizing style.
I’ve responded based exactly on what I claimed.
Do you want to participate in the topic or not?

I don't think there's much more to glean. My questions are met with dismissive and sometimes contradictory replies, I suspect out of embarrassment.

What further participation are you envisioning?

Can you list some books and articles that highlight the medications prescribed to presidents and how it improved their abilities to debate?

Have you tried finding any yourself yet?
Btw - you limited the scope by use of the word: debate. I didn’t.

My google searches have been unsuccessful. I am open to recommendations.

That’s regrettable. My recommendation is to keep at your searches. Learning how to do research is a beneficial skill. Learning how to learn is a skill that transfers to many areas of life. If you still can’t solve your problem I will help you.

That’s regrettable. My recommendation is to keep at your searches. Learning how to do research is a beneficial skill. Learning how to learn is a skill that transfers to many areas of life. If you still can’t solve your problem I will help you.

Would it be quicker if you just admitted you took a lame shot at Biden that you have some bizarre inability to own?

Do you have reasons to have zero doubts or is it just faith based?

I assume both of the candidates will be on something. Whether that something is caffeine, another stimulant, a drug that keeps them alert, etc... I’d suggest this has been the case for a long time when old people running for office need to maintain an appearance.

I’m aware you’ve already tried to litigate this issue with another poster, but this is my .02

Reactions: ThorneStockton
I assume both of the candidates will be on something. Whether that something is caffeine, another stimulant, a drug that keeps them alert, etc... I’d suggest this has been the case for a long time when old people running for office need to maintain an appearance.

I’m aware you’ve already tried to litigate this issue with another poster, but this is my .02

Seems plausible to me. Thanks for acknowledging it's an assumption.

Reactions: Pepperman
Would it be quicker if you just admitted you took a lame shot at Biden that you have some bizarre inability to own?

Nope. No shot at all. It is reality. Biden will get help for his energy and focus. Now and when he becomes president. No doubt about it.

Insofar as being quicker...it might be but then you don’t benefit from learning how to learn.

The Ronny Jackson who said the President was 239 pounds? And who is still under investigation by the Navy for handing out pills like candy?
In all fairness he listed Trumps weight at just "239". He didn't specify pounds or kilos.

It's irresponsible for a doctor who has no first hand knowledge to speculate on Biden using drugs. Biden certainly has had his share of public moments where he's not been sharp, but only his doctors know the cause.

ADVERTISEMENT