ADVERTISEMENT

Well, she is back.

soybean

HR King
Sep 30, 2001
My SIL has left her latest man after less than a year. That means she is living with us again for who knows how long. I told my wife last night that we need to put a limit on it this time. Wife just glared and then ran to console SIL - I got up to pee about 3:00am and could still hear them yammering away with a third sister who only lives a half hour away and somehow arrived just in time for the huge pity party.

My SIL has left her latest man after less than a year. That means she is living with us again for who knows how long. I told my wife last night that we need to put a limit on it this time. Wife just glared and then ran to console SIL - I got up to pee about 3:00am and could still hear them yammering away with a third sister who only lives a half hour away and somehow arrived just in time for the huge pity party.
200.gif

Reactions: seminole97
You sound like a very Dominant man who definitely controls his kingdom!

I can’t even imagine...:mad:

Cue the song "The things we do for love". Hopefully, this too shall pass.

Perhaps she should work on being able to support herself, before going out and looking for another man, then at least she won't need to come back to live with you at the next break up. Or perhaps she should consider switching teams.
She has always relied on her good looks to get by...and those looks will soon fade I fear.

Reactions: HawkMD
why doesnt she just get her own place and work on herself for a little while? why does she always have to come live with you?

Reactions: TennNole17
why doesnt she just get her own place and work on herself for a little while? why does she always have to come live with you?
She is broke, always has been, When I married my wife this sister was the baby of the family and the sun rose and set on her. She has always had a man support her since she got out of college. We have a couple of dollars and my wife is determined to spend as much of it as possible on this woman.

She has always relied on her good looks to get by...and those looks will soon fade I fear.

How old is she? My guess is she's no spring chicken. Those good looks are likely way gone - should have been using them a long time ago to build her nest.

Perhaps she should work on being able to support herself, before going out and looking for another man, then at least she won't need to come back to live with you at the next break up. Or perhaps she should consider switching teams.
She doesn't need to hunt men, they hunt her.

How old is she? My guess is she's no spring chicken. Those good looks are likely way gone - should have been using them a long time ago to build her nest.
She is 51 now I think. She has been approached several times when I've been with her when people approach her to ask if she is Susn Lucci. There are 4 girls in that family and they are all very beautiful but only this one thinks that is her ticket to ride.

She is 51 now I think. She has been approached several times when I've been with her when people approach her to ask if she is Susn Lucci. There are 4 girls in that family and they are all very beautiful but only this one thinks that is her ticket to ride.
If Top Gun Maverick taught me anything, it is that Jennifer Connelly is 51 and still a smoke show.

Bean, just ask the SIL what her plan is. If she doesn't know, then ask her when she will have a plan, and put a date on it. If the timeline is too far out, or too indefinite, then suggest something more reasonable instead, and do it by asking a question - "can we make that decision by July 4th weekend"?

Not sure what to do Soy, here is an idea - go to Lowes or Home Depot and buy one of those 8x12 or similar size storage buildings, put it in your backyard, install a extension cord with a power strip, place a port-o-potty next to it. Tell her that is her new living spaces.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Despite valiant attempts, the SIL in question has never managed to overcome her long long long standing crush on @soybean. This is at the crux of what's happening. She tries to paper over her feelings but everytime the rush of a new guy fades, she is forced to face the truth. Rinse, repeat. I think it is quite clear what has to happen for her to be able to make a proper new start.

The answer here is simple. You tell the SIL to kick rocks in flip flops and GTFO your house. If the wife has issue with that she can follow her out the door. I'd be single if my wife was pulling all the shit you have posted about. Especially with the kids out of the house.

sounds to me she’s one of those drama queens who’s not happy without some drama.
I sure as hell can’t understand it but seems lots of women just get bored being happy. They need some drama in order to be happy. Can’t figure this sh!t out.
Fir some some damn reason the more guys treat them like sh!t the more they like it

Reactions: desihawk
ADVERTISEMENT