ADVERTISEMENT

Well, she is back.

Not sure what to do Soy, here is an idea - go to Lowes or Home Depot and buy one of those 8x12 or similar size storage buildings, put it in your backyard, install a extension cord with a power strip, place a port-o-potty next to it. Tell her that is her new living spaces.
I think we all know who’d be living there if Soy decided to take that approach.

Saw the thread title and knew it was a SIL update. Used to be enamored about her exploits now I think she's just sad. She's bounced from robbing the cradle with a boy toy (the wild side) to banging some older farmer (safety and security). She's a train wreck that needs to get her own crap together. I don't care how hot she is, guys may get sucked in by the hotness but eventually figure out the train wreck. If she wants to have any sort of meaningful relationship, have a future with a guy, and, most importantly, quit crashing at Bean's house she needs to take some time off from men, get her own place, and figure herself out.

I'm going to guess that she somehow sabatoged the relationship with the older farmer guy. Sounds like she has very little self-worth and a big black hole inside her that just can't be filled and satisfied and this is what keeps wrecking her life. She needs to start there.

Obligatory pic of what I imagine SIL to look like per Bean's descriptions. I went classy instead of NSFW.

194477_Actual.jpg

• Love
Reactions: NCHawk5
Bean moves out and will move back in when the SIL is gone. Unless the wife calls your bluff and says fine. If that's the case you can just couch surf your way through HROT.

sounds to me she’s one of those drama queens who’s not happy without some drama.
I sure as hell can’t understand it but seems lots of women just get bored being happy. They need some drama in order to be happy. Can’t figure this sh!t out.
Fir some some damn reason the more guys treat them like sh!t the more they like it
post has good points. unbolded for those who were unable to read original version.

She is 51 now I think. She has been approached several times when I've been with her when people approach her to ask if she is Susn Lucci. There are 4 girls in that family and they are all very beautiful but only this one thinks that is her ticket to ride.
Sounds like her family, sisters and everyone has done her more harm than good by enabling her for her whole life.

If Top Gun Maverick taught me anything, it is that Jennifer Connelly is 51 and still a smoke show.

Saw the thread title and knew it was a SIL update. Used to be enamored about her exploits now I think she's just sad. She's bounced from robbing the cradle with a boy toy (the wild side) to banging some older farmer (safety and security). She's a train wreck that needs to get her own crap together. I don't care how hot she is, guys may get sucked in by the hotness but eventually figure out the train wreck. If she wants to have any sort of meaningful relationship, have a future with a guy, and, most importantly, quit crashing at Bean's house she needs to take some time off from men, get her own place, and figure herself out.

I'm going to guess that she somehow sabatoged the relationship with the older farmer guy. Sounds like she has very little self-worth and a big black hole inside her that just can't be filled and satisfied and this is what keeps wrecking her life. She needs to start there.

Obligatory pic of what I imagine SIL to look like per Bean's descriptions. I went classy instead of NSFW.

194477_Actual.jpg
Close

Wood.
194477_Actual.jpg

Not sure what to do Soy, here is an idea - go to Lowes or Home Depot and buy one of those 8x12 or similar size storage buildings, put it in your backyard, install a extension cord with a power strip, place a port-o-potty next to it. Tell her that is her new living spaces.
This is a terrible idea. She would NEVER leave.

The answer here is simple. You tell the SIL to kick rocks in flip flops and GTFO your house. If the wife has issue with that she can follow her out the door. I'd be single if my wife was pulling all the shit you have posted about. Especially with the kids out of the house.
This guy gets it. Bean at some point you are no longer the victim you are an enabler.

Reactions: West Duval Nole
ADVERTISEMENT