ADVERTISEMENT

Well, that's it. I'm out.

US-Ortho-Home-Defense-Insect-Killer-For-Indoor-And-Perimeter2-Main-0221500-Xlg.png

GET SOME!!!! GET SOME!!!!

full-full-metal-jacket.gif

• Love
Reactions: TDJ7
And don’t get me going on scorpions 🦂😳

Do you get those over in your neck of the woods? I haven’t seen any in Pcola but have seen gators and rattlesnakes. Saw a few scorpions living in Little Rock, AR. Found one sitting in the middle of the floor in a hallway at work one time.

F***ing Asians are ruining this country with their Asian carp, Asian spiders, China Flu, and rice burners. What else am I missing?
This is a terrible thing to say, and is wrong...

But, now that you mentioned it, you forgot those Japanese Beetles that eat everything.

Reactions: The Tradition
Sadly, it's a lot more common than you'd think. Crazy thing is for some types of wounds, it actually be helpful. The maggots eat the dead flesh and leave behind the healthy - often staving off infection.

That’s not a controlled use of maggots on his leg. He let it get so bad and can only imagine the smell coming off of his leg. As a healthcare worker cutting off his pant leg that is totally drenched in fluids from the looks of it, that’s a wtf?!! moment for them and I’d be so irritated with the guy letting it get to that point.

That’s not a controlled use of maggots on his leg. He let it get so bad and can only imagine the smell coming off of his leg. As a healthcare worker cutting off his pant leg that is totally drenched in fluids from the looks of it, that’s a wtf?!! moment for them and I’d be so irritated with the guy letting it get to that point.

Well, yeah…I think that’s pretty obvious. I was making two separate points and probably structured the sentence poorly. My first point is that sadly, people with uncontrolled maggots coming into emergency rooms isn’t as rare as you’d think (although this is an extreme case). Second point is it’s possible to actually use maggots in a way to help - which this isn’t representing.

Do you get those over in your neck of the woods? I haven’t seen any in Pcola but have seen gators and rattlesnakes. Saw a few scorpions living in Little Rock, AR. Found one sitting in the middle of the floor in a hallway at work one time.
I'd be surprised if there aren't scorpions in FL. They have them for certain in upstate SC. I was at a camp in hs and we were warned about them. I left a towel out on a line to dry and when I pulled it off the next morning and flipped it around, sure enough, there was a scorpion hanging on right there in the middle.

They're not big and not real dangerous - think wasp sting - unless you're allergic.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
the banana spiders are bad enough. They were everywhere on my old house all throughout the woods, on the eaves, and you'd wake up one morning and there'd be a web all across your door. They weren't dangerous other than making you break a leg if you walked into one of the webs.

ADVERTISEMENT