ADVERTISEMENT

Well, there goes my year

I have no idea on the consequences of this, but my twitter timeline seems to think this is a really big deal.

Well, assuming we* did this, we kind of knew it was coming. For some reason (hmm...)we’ve been spoiling for a fight with Iran for some time now.

* Either US or Israelis or Saudis

Reactions: royhobbs2
There is nothing good about a bunch of amateurs trying to start a war. You think Vietnam, Afghaniatan and Iraq II went poorly, hold onto your hat because you ain't seen nothing yet.
Amateurs? You are the amateur. You are the epitome of why there's real concern about today's military. Thank you God you serve a minute role with minority opinion among the great men and women that serve this country. If you think "amateurs" made this decision, you are even a sadder example of a "soldier" than what your scary board title indicates.

Amateurs? You are the amateur. You are the epitome of why there's real concern about today's military. Thank you God you serve a minute role with minority opinion among the great men and women that serve this country. If you think "amateurs" made this decision, you are even a sadder example of a "soldier" than what your scary board title indicates.
Look at this. One of the HROT idiots talking shit to someone actively serving. Unreal.

Whatever, maybe you should sit this one out skippy. Or go sign on the dotted line and serve your god (little g there) when he gets us into an insane and meaningless war.

For those of you that stroke our country's opposition leaders like Soleimani, I know it's a sad night for you. Grab you stuffed animal and get some sleep. You are going to need to find a new hero in the morning.

Maybe when your bone spurs heal up, you can enlist and help fix what you think is wrong with today's military.

Whatever, maybe you should sit this one out skippy. Or go sign on the dotted line and serve your god (little g there) when he gets us into an insane and meaningless war.
I know you like seeing American citizens killed. That doesn't impress me or most Americans. Yes, you can find support with many of the losers that post on this board that hate most everything about this country; however, I'll continue to support those that like strong American leadership. You know the kind of leadership that built this country and continues to run the free world?

So many of you think Iranian led attacks on US interests, US military and civilian personnel, and our embassy in the region should go without consequences? Really?
Just more evidence of TDS causing the suspension of common sense...

I know you like seeing American citizens killed. That doesn't impress me or most Americans. Yes, you can find support with many of the losers that post on this board that hate most everything about this country; however, I'll continue to support those that like strong American leadership. You know the kind of leadership that built this country and continues to run the free world?
Balls the size of peas

Reactions: millah_22 and Moral

Right. Go find some other 12 year olds to argue with, you're boring me.

BTW, you have no idea what good, strong leadership is. We currently have very little of it, especially coming from the WH.

This guy is drunk, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT